Guardians, gather 'round. We need a plan to defeat Crota. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 07:19 (3382 days ago) @ petetheduck
edited by Korny, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 07:32

At the same time, I can't imagine an encounter is designed to require a certain class.

Some Misguided folks will claim that you need a Bladedancer to defeat Crota. This is folly. Warlock and Titan can bring him down just as well, so if you have someone who wants to use the sword, don't hesitate just because he's the wrong class, because there is no wrong class.

I feel like the original left side strategy, killing the boomers, is the way to go, but everyone is terrified of the scary wizard and I haven't even seen it myself since we've been trying these alternative strategies.

We just avoided spawning wizards in the first place by avoiding the Boomer fire.

So for the groups that have and will run Crota, what's worked and what hasn't worked?

For the PS4 crew, it was a matter of careful timing and tons and tons of frustration. We pretty much had to bring him down before Ogres spawned, because they just cause everything to go south quick...

Here are two perspectives:

Mine:

And Cyber's:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread