Xur is a freaking sellout (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, February 20, 2015, 09:33 (3375 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I would be interested to see the raw numbers of how much the adoption rate of the DLC goes up each time it's a "DLC week". I bet it's not trivial.

Also, (and I'm not directing this toward anyone here) I don't have a ton of empathy for people that get really upset when they can't do the Nightfall this week because they aren't willing to spend a few extra bucks on the content. If you are still playing the game this much and enjoying it, why not pay for the content? And if you don't want to (or can't) pay for the extra content for any reason, it's not like this policy is reducing the amount of strikes that you could have done this week anyway -- it only means that for those two strikes you aren't going to get a dip in the loot pool.

I do wonder what the DLC adoption rate is... I feel like if it was better, they wouldn't be pushing the strikes/daily-stories/exotics as much as they are. As someone with the DLC, I am getting very tired of replaying it's mediocre content. :(

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread