Pretty unhappy... (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, February 20, 2015, 12:48 (3375 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I've been using Armamentarium for so long that I've never really considered other exotic armor; picking up 4 rockets each time heavy drops is a REQUIREMENT.

So when Ruin Wings went on sale in January, I bought them - I figured it might be nice to try out other armor stuff.

And now that I will have 36 EVERYTHING (thanks to Iron Banner), I figured it was time to start experimenting... last night I swapped Armamentarium for Willbreaker's Resolve, and my Knightbone Guard gloves for Ruin Wings, and jumped into IB.

Turns out Ruin Wings only gives me 3 rockets, not 4. Yeah, still better than the default 2... but sometimes those extra rockets mean the difference between winning and losing. :( (Plus, I lose the extra grenade - I could live with that if I got the 4 rockets, but the combination is heartbreaking.)

Is there ANY other way I can get a full complement of 4 rockets as a Titan?

I think, for PvP, armamentarium might be your best bet. So far I prefer using ruin wings during PvE. I know some people say they don't work, but I consistently get more heavy ammo drops while using them. It's ok that I can't hold as many shells at a time because I get fresh ammo pickups so frequently. But in PvP, where there's a predetermined limit to the heavy ammo drops, you're probably better off using armamentarium.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread