Pretty unhappy... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, February 20, 2015, 13:22 (3375 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I've been using Armamentarium for so long that I've never really considered other exotic armor; picking up 4 rockets each time heavy drops is a REQUIREMENT.

Armamentarium gives you the exact same boost to Heavy that Raid boots do. No more, no less, so if you have Boots with a Heavy Ammo perk, they won't stack.

That's the thing about Ruin Wings. They work separately from the Heavy perk, so they do stack.

If you have Amamentarium and/or raid boots, you get four rockets per pack.
If you have Ruin Wings, you get a minimum of three rockets per pack, besides the higher chance (PvE) of getting a drop.
If you have Ruin Wings and Raid Boots, you get a minimum of four rockets per Heavy. I've gotten up to six rockets in a pickup.

I think your problem is that you aren't wearing Raid boots along with the Ruin Wings.

Is there ANY other way I can get a full complement of 4 rockets as a Titan?

See above. Also, I get about three rockets from people in Crucible while wearing Ruin Wings, but I know that it's entirely dependent on how much Heavy they had left upon death...

But check this video, where getting four Rockets per pickup helped me get a 15-kill spree exclusively through Gjallarhorn. Ruin Wings are invaluable.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread