I have hit rank 5 with Iron Banner! (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, February 23, 2015, 07:31 (3356 days ago) @ Kahzgul

I hit rank 5 last night and immediately bought the Scout Rifle. So far, I love it. I prefer the feel of a slower-firing-but-harder-hitting rifle, and this fits the bill quite nicely. The reload is hella-slow, but that's immediately negated by the "outlaw" perk. I also got Timur's Lash and re-rolled it until I landed on the Return to Sender and Killing Frenzy perks (seemed like a good combo for that gun).

I've actually decided to go all-in and deck my Titan out as my "Iron Banner" character. Bought the gloves and Titan-skirt, and I'm about half-way through grinding the glimmer I need for the boots. Tonight I'm going to finish that off, then grind for the shotgun and maybe even another pair of gloves, if I can stay awake long enough.

Bit of a tangent, but with my Titan being my Iron Banner character, I've decided to turn my Warlock into my Vault of Glass character. Full VoG armor (I'm sick of the stupid Crota gear... Higher level be damned!), full arsenal of VoG weapons, plus a few other essentials (Ice Breaker, Fang of Ir Yut, etc).

Kinda fun letting go of the "must be level 32" mindset and just equipping my characters however I want to.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread