You cruciable players (Destiny)

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Saturday, March 07, 2015, 21:38 (3344 days ago) @ Dagoonite

I can only speak for myself of course, but when I started playing Crucible I absolutely hated it. Kill times were too quick, everybody was bouncing all over the place, I couldn't learn the maps to, literally, save my digital life. I honestly don't know why I kept at it. Maybe for bounties and their xp rewards. Now that I've played a good deal of it though, it's one of my favourite things to do in Destiny. At some point the whole thing just clicked in my mind and I started coming out on top. Not just positive k/ds and high point totals, but leading my teams to victory.

Even so, there are times nowadays when I'll have a bad run of matches. It will be infuriating and I usually find I need to stop and take a break. Calm down by playing some simple patrol stuff, or even just turning off the game and doing something else.

Overall though, I find that Crucible is a lot of fun for me. And as with most things, the best way to do it is with friends.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread