Re: maps (Destiny)

by Up North 65 @, Saturday, March 14, 2015, 14:44 (3337 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I really like the way they are coming together, there are several points that keep popping up in my head. On the Templar map your dot for the dude who jumps down is on the left but no description on where to stand is given. A little blurb abut each spot, priority and secondary oracle positions, maybe even hobgoblin positions. In My main 360 group each up top person has their primary oracle to shoot an then a second to help out with if theirs doesn't spawn. In the vault I don't know if you have dots for hiding on the big pillar left of the left portal an the right ledge behind the back stairs but those are my go to hidey holes during the supplicants once the portal is open.

Thanks for the info on load outs, I pretty much follow what you have, I find I run vision, black hammer, and sga the whole way through but I'm usually holding the relic so it's a bit specialized to my needs. Oh and knucklehead with voc at the confluxes is just dirty, I covered the left and helped mid and never had problems.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread