I still call it out. It's effective communication. (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 18:40 (3308 days ago) @ BeardFade

Calling people stupid for not knowing where the away team is when it takes less than 1 second to tell them is kind of insensitive and selfish. Some might call the lack of using a simple verbal communication strategy stupid.

Just so you know, I'm not calling anyone here stupid. I don't think any of you are. Most of you are better at this game than I am and have spent much more time playing video games than I have. I'm just trying to offer another opinion. I think it might be a bit rash to get angry at other people not being as game-wise as you are, when you have a really simple means of preventing that ignorance.

True, and I guess it's mean. But what's the first word that comes to your head when your away team perfectly destroys the oracles and Precursors, and nails that miracle extra time of Vengeance, ONLY to find out the gate's closed because the home team are ALL on the wrong side!?

Or when you're standing on the CORRECT plate and you find yourself overwhelmed by Supplicants because they're opening the OTHER one for some reason?!

Or the one who drops the bubble because they got distracted?

I personally wouldn't pick 'ignorant".

Besides, I don't directly call them stupid. I just block them after the Vault is over.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread