Counter to your Counter Argument (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 14:22 (3317 days ago) @ iconicbanana

of time to acquire everything, if not immediately.

- Bungie will release a future new super awesome subclass for Titan or Hunter

Counter argument: Bungie would likely keep with the theme/style of each class, meaning new subclasses won't be a dramatic departure/game changer. As in, the next Hunter subclass will still play like a Hunter.

Bungie doesn't need the 3rd subclass to play like the first two, they just need it to not play like any of the non-warlock subclasses. The warlock Voidwalker and Sunsinger play completely different than each other, but unlike any other subclass. I'm not going to expect a 3rd warlock subclass to play like the first two, so much as I expect it to not play like a titan or hunter subclass.

My counter argument to the above counter argument which is its self a counter argument:
Bungie could actually make the third subclass similar to the subclass of a different guardian class in order to accommodate those people that would like to play as a different class, but can't justify the time commitment to run two chars.

So what you are saying is that the titan might be getting a super called "Claymore Dance"? Where he gets to run around Cleaving guardians in two with RAW POWER!?

I soooooo want it to be a two-headed battleaxe.

Yeah, that would totally work for me too :-)

I mostly want to run at someone like that and have them be like "F!@# this shit" and run away again.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread