Just on this subject. (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 19:48 (3317 days ago) @ iconicbanana

The implement is irrelevant, but the functionality is something I think is currently missing.

It probably won't happen in Destiny 1, but somewhere down the line it'd be cool to have some customization available for the 'implements' of supers; for instance, different kinds of blades for bladedancer arc-blades during supers (a kukri or a scimitar, for instance), different shapes for the nova bomb (like a swooping eagle or a bomb with a fuse), maybe an animal graphic around your titan as he lands a fist of havoc, like a charging bear or lion. Fun thoughts.

Yeah, that would be fun. It would have to keep the same color and more or less the same visual profile at speed, though. I'd hate to be trying to piece together how a play went down because I'm confused as to what just happened.

Maybe rather than just customization for customization's sake, the visual appearance of the super could change with the customization of the power itself. Say, when using Death from Above, there's lightning in the shape of an eagle around your titan.

~m

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread