Totally

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Friday, June 14, 2013, 20:37 (3976 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Everything you said was great. I've been following Destiny since the first teases years back and I'm thrilled to have joined DBO in its infancy. Watching this merry band of compatriots grow with the series in the years to come will be splendid.

The pre-Destiny fictional universe excites me the most. Old Russia is not just a ruin of rusted out old cars and tanks, but a living history exhibit. Staring up at those three colony ships looming high above a forsaken and forgotten land, forever to remain in Earth's grasp, drew tears from my eyes. All of those poor souls who risked everything to save their loved ones by leaving their homeworld. It's terrible, but oh so intriguing.

Second only to my favorite aspect of Destiny to date - the social combat experience, is my drive to enrich myself with a wealth of knowledge on our future past. I want to glean on any breadcrumb I can scrounge to get a better understanding of what our fictious decadents had gone through.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread