Doubt it. (Gaming)

by SIX min WHISTLE @, Michigan, Monday, January 04, 2016, 17:32 (3043 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

"Makers of Metroid Prime" was a pretty misleading tagline. Armature Studio was founded by only three former Retro guys, of which one was an art guy and another on the tech side. As a studio that have little of not, pretty much all ports except the Batman spin-off Blackgate.

Inafune is the one to look at for any hints of an idea, and he hasn't made shooters before, aside from what I think was story-only involvement with Lost Planet.

I'm mildly interested because of Dead Rising 1 and 2, but Inafune hasn't done much worthwhile since leaving Capcom so I'm not getting my hopes up, especially with nothing but a CG trailer.

Staten being attached is a point in my book, but I'd like to know more. He's being losely attached to a lot of MS projects. Like he's involved with Scalebound, but Platinum's story stuff is pretty different than Staten's style. And I don't think it will have the same guiding hand that Kojima had on Metal Gear Rising's story.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread