I've never seen a sp... guardian before!

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Saturday, June 15, 2013, 04:25 (3976 days ago)

I can't wait for them to start talking about the guardian non-guardian interactions.

There's this city full of normal humans who are trying to find their footing after a terrible event and up in some tower live these "guardians". They've been bestowed special powers and even have their own favorite lannister to hang out with whenever they want.

I want to know what kind of relationship they have to the rest of the populace. Are there people that resent that they aren't guardians? Do they look to the guardians as non-human? Are they heros?

Something Bungie NAILED with Halo was the feel of being a lonely unique creature in the world you're playing in. While the demo has shown how awesome it will be to run into other Guardians at the cross-roads of your adventures, they haven't shown how these legends will be treated amongst humanity.

random bit, hoping for some machinima that shows how guardians as part of their duties occasionally travel to another universe an invisibly kill spartans through mysterious means

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread