Speaking of Trials (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, February 22, 2016, 13:25 (3138 days ago) @ Oholiab

Thanks to Squid and his buddy for taking Junior to an 8-1 record yesterday! Didn't quite get to the Lighthouse, but he really enjoyed the experience.

An 8-1 Trials ticket has got to be one of my favorite moments in gaming. It feels like such a crushing defeat, but at the exact same time I get this rush from getting so close. It makes me want to jump right back in immediately :)

He will have to watch this video and get some pointers.

I wish I had time to record some commentary to go along with the video for that exact reason. I thought about recording our party chat along with the gameplay, but I doubt that would have helped. When Thee Chaos, Ottermack and I play together we usually talk about just about anything other than the match currently in progress. The few times we tried to actually communicate about strategy blew up in our faces...

* Ottermack: "I'll go high heavy, you too go low".

* Thee Chaos and CruelLEGACEY both rush high heavy*

* Ottermack: "sigh"

Now that I think about it, it would probably be great from an entertainment point of view. Not so much for educational purposes lol

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread