SHUT UP! Ur Gona Get It Nurf'd! (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, February 26, 2016, 20:12 (3032 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I honestly think it might just be consecutive, and not have anything to do with time, even though the perk might say that.

For instance, Army of One? It used to be Unassisted kills with this weapon reduce grenade and melee cooldown. Then it was changed to Quick unassisted kills with this weapon reduce grenade and melee cooldown. When I first saw this change, I was a little disappointed, but at one point I tested it out on the Dreadnaught, and in another private area. I shot an enemy on multiple occasions and waited between 30 and 90 seconds. And when I got back and killed that enemy, the perk triggered! I'm guessing they put 'quick' in there to convince us to get a move on, but it still works the way it used to--as long as no one else kills the enemy, you'll still get the perk opened.

In your situation, I can only assume that your last two sniper shots were head, because you fired MIDA a bunch of times and didn't fire your sniper at all. And maybe it just held onto that after all that time.

Hell of a shot, by the way.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread