Customizable Ghosts

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 10:33 (3962 days ago) @ Xenos

Some Nathan Fillion running through my headset for the next 10 years would make me one happy gamer.

I think I'd pick Alan Tudyk, or better yet, can they get Summer Glau to record for Destiny?

(I may like Firefly, it's too hard to tell)

Not to sound narcissistic (since in fact I am much the opposite), but I think it would be kind cool if I could get my voice as a “Ghost. I can’t go a month or so without someone reacting to or making an effort to comment on my voice and the apparent unique nature of my accent that I can’t even hear. :/

It would be nice to put this sucker to some use if possible.

In fact – running with that Idea, it would be kind of cool of Bungie to make some of its fans part of its lore period. Since Wu got to have such an honor in Reach – I say it’s time to have my ears brushed with the dulcet tones of the Grimbrothers. All at once.

Robotoronic.

Since the scenarios mentioned are extremely highly unlikely, If I had a choice of voice it would have to be Richard Epcar, John DiMaggio, or Maurice Lamarche. If female- Mary Elizabeth McGlynn.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread