How not to go for heavy. (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, March 01, 2016, 20:50 (3028 days ago)

I was working on my Sunbreaker sub-class emblem quest last night during IB with Mid7night basically just running around either punching people or sticking them with grenades. I respawned in right before heavy dropped and decided to rush and try to get it.

Things worked out in the end and I couldn't stop laughing at the fact I survived this.

How not to go for heavy.

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, March 01, 2016, 20:52 (3028 days ago) @ unoudid

I was working on my Sunbreaker sub-class emblem quest last night during IB with Mid7night basically just running around either punching people or sticking them with grenades. I respawned in right before heavy dropped and decided to rush and try to get it.

Things worked out in the end and I couldn't stop laughing at the fact I survived this.

He was pointing right at you at 19 seconds, and far enough away he'd have survived the shot - why didn't he take it?

Pressure.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, March 01, 2016, 21:12 (3028 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

This is why I kept running at them :)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, March 01, 2016, 22:30 (3028 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

So much fun...

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Tuesday, March 01, 2016, 21:34 (3028 days ago) @ unoudid

Seriously couldn't believe I stuck that one. I threw it in his direction just as he was starting the blink jump, and he reappeared in just the right (wrong?) spot to get it. I'm reminded of one of Buck's iconic lines from ODST; "Nice catch!....with yer face." XD

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread