Thank You. Here is the answer to your question. (Recruitment)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, March 01, 2016, 22:07 (2975 days ago) @ ZackDark

Btw, why not Hard Mode?

Well, for starters, I didn't know if I could get a full team. I usually don't. At this point if the current tentative sign-ups don't show because of... I don't know what it is (please don't tell me), I'll have a total group of 4 (myself included). At this point could we do the hard mode as if it was easy? Probably/Yes/Obviously. There is more to it though. You see, everyone is going to be kicking ass with their 300 light as it is, and I also want to have a piece of the fun as well. Furthermore the purpose of this raid is simple - show off. I want to see the kit in action. If we burn through it quickly, as I expect we will, and there is still time, I'll see about running the 2nd raid as well. Maybe even hard mode. Up to the group.

The purpose of this raid is not about gear or any quickly replaced yada yada. It's about running into cave (or whatever), Blowing shit up, and laughing manically as you do so. As a team.

Sounds fun to me. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread