Seriously Guys, Seriously (Off-Topic)

by Kuga, Friday, April 22, 2016, 22:06 (2976 days ago)

A random "friend" had this on their facebook feed, and now I have to pass on this glorious piece of "clothing" for you all to enjoy. It is like a trainwreck, once you look you cannot stop.

Buy Me? Probably Not A Good Idea - NSFW-ish

This product is Funkmon approved.

Would be better with Puppymonkeybaby

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, April 22, 2016, 22:12 (2976 days ago) @ Kuga

- No text -

+1. Would buy immediately.

by ProbablyLast, Friday, April 22, 2016, 22:18 (2976 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, April 25, 2016, 18:02 (2973 days ago) @ ZackDark

Your exposure to American culture has clearly gone too far. We need to get you into a detox program or something.

Unfortunately, it's too late for Funkmon. He'll have to be euthanized.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, April 25, 2016, 21:41 (2973 days ago) @ stabbim

Your exposure to American culture has clearly gone too far. We need to get you into a detox program or something.

Unfortunately, it's too late for Funkmon. He'll have to be euthanized.

"Puppymonkeybaby is American culture" -stabbim, 2016

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, April 25, 2016, 22:29 (2973 days ago) @ ZackDark

An I mis-remembering where it's from? I thought it was from a Super Bowl food commercial or something like that.

I could Google it, but then I'd see the image again. Definitely not doing that.

I can already smell the headlines

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, April 25, 2016, 22:38 (2973 days ago) @ stabbim

"Puppymonkeybaby is glorified on Bungie's unofficial forum. Is Destiny finally going downhill?" -Forbes

"Destiny's Lead Writer admits Puppymonkeybaby is the epitome of American culture" - Kotaku

"Uh, this is game is a bit confusing, because, like, you'd THINK you have to shoot these enemies, but you can just as well pop a speeder bike and zoom past them. Anyway, I've read somewhere Puppymonkeybaby is going to be a major character in the sequel, so I'm excited for that" - that Giant Bomb dude (¬¬)

D:

by Funkmon @, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 00:19 (2976 days ago) @ Kuga

- No text -

*Sigh*

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 01:00 (2976 days ago) @ Kuga

- No text -

Saw this yesterday as well

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 12:59 (2975 days ago) @ Kuga

I think I found my next bad Halloween costume with the elephant pair. I'll have to wear a black spandex body suit and then the elephant trunk pair over the top. Figure it would be entertaining at least.

If these were $10-$20 each I would stock up for white elephant gift exchanges and such.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread