My new favorite thing in Destiny (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, May 30, 2016, 11:33 (2948 days ago)

Ever since TTK launched, my favorite moments in Destiny were those very special times when I managed to bounce a Sleeper Simulant shot back at myself:

Well, I now have a new favorite: Blowing myself up with Zen Meteor!

Could not stop laughing XD

No context. Can't own gun. Don't understand at all. :(

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, May 30, 2016, 16:50 (2948 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Same.

by Claude Errera @, Monday, May 30, 2016, 17:19 (2948 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Watched the clip 3 times. Could NOT figure out what I was looking at. (I have no clue what I'm supposed to be looking FOR.)

Gave up, moved on. ;)

Funny clip fail :(

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, May 30, 2016, 18:36 (2948 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Watched the clip 3 times. Could NOT figure out what I was looking at. (I have no clue what I'm supposed to be looking FOR.)

Gave up, moved on. ;)

My bad. I forgot it was a PS exclusive :(

The Zen Meteor is a lot like the Black Spindle: super high impact sniper rifle, 3 bullets in a clip, 3 quick crit-kills with 1 clip will trigger the exotic perk.

When you trigger the exotic perk, a 4th "super bullet" is instantly loaded into the rifle. This super bullet does major explosive damage on impact (like a super big Firefly explosion).

So in the clip, I manage to score 3 quick headshot kills, but then I try to fire the explosive bullet and I accidentally hit something right in front of me and blow myself up. It was hilarious at the time :)

Funny clip fail :(

by Claude Errera @, Monday, May 30, 2016, 23:34 (2948 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Gave up, moved on. ;)

My bad. I forgot it was a PS exclusive :(

The Zen Meteor is a lot like the Black Spindle: super high impact sniper rifle, 3 bullets in a clip, 3 quick crit-kills with 1 clip will trigger the exotic perk.

When you trigger the exotic perk, a 4th "super bullet" is instantly loaded into the rifle. This super bullet does major explosive damage on impact (like a super big Firefly explosion).

So in the clip, I manage to score 3 quick headshot kills, but then I try to fire the explosive bullet and I accidentally hit something right in front of me and blow myself up. It was hilarious at the time :)

I just went back and watched it again - I had to step through frame-by-frame, but I finally figured out what was happening. ;)

Looks like you would have died anyway - you were down to a sliver of health, and acolytes were firing at you from everywhere. But the explosion certainly helped.; )

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread