Strike At The Right Time. (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, June 02, 2016, 01:03 (2944 days ago)

Just relaxing around the Hall of Souls earlier this week, and I saw a guy fighting Bracus. I didn't really feel like joining, but at the last minute, I decided to try an exercise in patience. A skill shot, if you will. The result was almost immediate. ;-)

Finish this line: "Morpheus is one sneaky... _____"

Haha, nice!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, June 02, 2016, 02:36 (2944 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Lmfao

by Raflection, Thursday, June 02, 2016, 05:18 (2944 days ago) @ Morpheus

On a related note, did you know you can get exotic engrams out the chest with three of coins and the last tier boss? Mini-crota?

I got exotic engrams from it last night

All tier 3 bosses can.

by ProbablyLast, Thursday, June 02, 2016, 09:26 (2944 days ago) @ Raflection

On Balwur (or whatever) the exotic chance comes from the big Ogre.

I Think You Mean Kaghoor.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, June 02, 2016, 21:09 (2943 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Thalnok drops golds. Balwur does not. Last week, I put a 3oC on in preparation, and myself and about 5 others, killed her over twelve times! Not only did she not drop any Exotics, but my 3oC was still active!

I Think You Mean Kaghoor.

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, June 02, 2016, 21:20 (2943 days ago) @ Morpheus

Thalnok drops golds. Balwur does not. Last week, I put a 3oC on in preparation, and myself and about 5 others, killed her over twelve times! Not only did she not drop any Exotics, but my 3oC was still active!

She's like every other shielded ultra, then. (You can't get exotics from shielded ultras. It's why Omnigul doesn't drop 'em.)

Mind blown

by Funkmon @, Monday, June 06, 2016, 07:18 (2940 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I learn this and forget it about twice a month, somehow. I do not know how my memory can be so bad.

[image]

fuck you, gif URL, I used Bing.

Yep. I'm just dumb.

by ProbablyLast, Thursday, June 02, 2016, 22:03 (2943 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Hey, I Didn't Say That.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, June 02, 2016, 22:25 (2943 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Just a strange experience that occurred--I consider it nonsensical that there are three(in fact, technically 12) ultras in the Court, yet 3 of Coins works for only 1( or 2?) of them.

Switching/forgetting random, jumbled Bungie names isn't dumb. Shooting rockets during Time's Vengeance is dumb.

And you walked away like a hero.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, June 02, 2016, 09:43 (2944 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Well, ran away like a hero.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, June 02, 2016, 19:41 (2943 days ago) @ Funkmon

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread