Destiny: Rise of Iron on Xbox website (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 19:14 (2930 days ago)

Shameless stolen from reddit, and brought over here:

Here's the link to the xbox page

And here's the link to the reddit post about it that I'm now going to copy and paste below

Here is the description of the next expansion:
"Destiny: Rise of Iron is the next highly anticipated expansion to the Destiny universe. The wall which stood for centuries along the southern border of Old Russia has collapsed. Fallen mutants now scavenge the tombs of the Golden Age, and the plague they have unearthed in the wastes is more dangerous than even they understand. Join Lord Saladin. Journey into the Plaguelands. Learn the fate of the Iron Lords and stop the growing threat before it is too late.
Includes: • New Story Campaign & Quests • New Armor and Gear • New Weapons • New Raid • Maximum Light Increase
• New Strike • New Plaguelands Zone & Social Space • New Crucible Mode & Maps • New Enemy Faction and Bosses"

Edit: Because the reddit guy deserves credit, I didn't include his link to screenshots, so go over there, give him an upvote, and then check out some screens. Edit 2: Actually I take it back - the screens are just of the xbox page. Laaaaaaaame.

You might want to check the existing threads, man...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 19:19 (2930 days ago) @ Kahzgul

It's all there. ;)

But hey, congrats on finding it out on your own! :P

You might want to check the existing threads, man...

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 22:29 (2929 days ago) @ Korny

Shit, really? I totally scanned the first page and didn't see anything. My bad.

Offline again

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 19:19 (2930 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Shameless stolen from reddit, and brought over here:

Here's the link to the xbox page

And here's the link to the reddit post about it that I'm now going to copy and paste below

Here is the description of the next expansion:
"Destiny: Rise of Iron is the next highly anticipated expansion to the Destiny universe. The wall which stood for centuries along the southern border of Old Russia has collapsed. Fallen mutants now scavenge the tombs of the Golden Age, and the plague they have unearthed in the wastes is more dangerous than even they understand. Join Lord Saladin. Journey into the Plaguelands. Learn the fate of the Iron Lords and stop the growing threat before it is too late.
Includes: • New Story Campaign & Quests • New Armor and Gear • New Weapons • New Raid • Maximum Light Increase
• New Strike • New Plaguelands Zone & Social Space • New Crucible Mode & Maps • New Enemy Faction and Bosses"

Edit: Because the reddit guy deserves credit, I didn't include his link to screenshots, so go over there, give him an upvote, and then check out some screens. Edit 2: Actually I take it back - the screens are just of the xbox page. Laaaaaaaame.

I'm guessing it'll go live after E3.

Offline again

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 20:09 (2930 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Might be a cookies thing, but the page hasn't gone down for me:

[image]
[image]
[image]

And the background image:

[image]

Is it just me?...

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 20:16 (2929 days ago) @ Korny

[image]

...Or does it look like Lord Salad cleaved that hole in the wall with his fiery axe?! :P

He probably just tossed it.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 20:49 (2929 days ago) @ Mid7night

The axe that is.

Offline again

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 20:58 (2929 days ago) @ Korny

[image]
[image]
[image]

[image]

Interesting. If I try and load the Singapore site (as you've done), it redirects to the US site, and shows a 404 page.

I guess I could try it with a proxy. Or just not worry about it. ;)

Offline again

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 21:44 (2929 days ago) @ Claude Errera

[image]
[image]
[image]

[image]

Interesting. If I try and load the Singapore site (as you've done), it redirects to the US site, and shows a 404 page.

I guess I could try it with a proxy. Or just not worry about it. ;)

There's really not much to see other than what I've posted, so I wouldn't sweat it. Just glad that I was able to snag the background image.

Spoilers, man.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 19:36 (2930 days ago) @ Kahzgul

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread