Bungie Wallpapers (Large) (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 20:06 (2939 days ago)

I've got a big folder of video game related wallpapers that rotate on my desktops. Here's the Bungie ones in the list. Anybody have any other cool ones? I might have to add them. There is also a very distinct lack of Halo in there, so I'd love to see some good ones. 1920 x 1200 or greater is best! Feel free to steal these. Most of them are Destiny related, and come from concept art. These are just high resolution with any text and stuff removed. Artist information is sometimes in the filename.

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Bungie Wallpapers (Large)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 20:44 (2939 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Numbers 1-4 sure stir up some memories. Number two is the source of the bungie.org logo, but I'm sure you know that.

I'll have to dig around.

the last one...

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 20:55 (2939 days ago) @ Cody Miller

...would work better if you removed the apostrophe - it breaks the forum image translation.

the last one...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 21:34 (2939 days ago) @ Claude Errera

...would work better if you removed the apostrophe - it breaks the forum image translation.

Post is too old to edit.

the last one...

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 22:19 (2939 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Post is too old to edit.

Not for me!

Put up a copy without the apostrophe. (Leave the original.)

I'll edit once you tell me the copy's up. Leaving the original will keep the image accessible until it's been edited.

Done

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 23:04 (2939 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

And fixed.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 23:07 (2939 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 21:02 (2939 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I have more Marathon desktop backgrounds... just not with me at the moment, might take some digging.

The second one was the only desktop my first laptop ever had

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 22:31 (2939 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Marathon, those were the days.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, June 09, 2016, 10:06 (2938 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I know I have an own he Christmas one that I like using occasionally that it's not there.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread