Riron purchase options (Destiny)

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Saturday, June 11, 2016, 18:06 (2927 days ago)

So, no full game bundle like TTK had? I'd kinda like to get rid of the need to stick a disk into my PS4, but even with the current sale, it's $30. 30 bucks seems like a lot just for that. (I don't even get to do high fives… I don't think)

Riron purchase options

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Saturday, June 11, 2016, 20:36 (2927 days ago) @ Vortech

hoping for the same on xbox. went to the xbox store just in case they added the option already and forgot to tell anybody. Couldn't but destiny by itself digitally yet with re-buying everything but I also got a weird error message. I'm on the preview program though and maybe the new xboxos is not ready for it yet. They do have a 'comingsoon' screenfor rise of Iron, but you can't prepurchase yet.

Riron purchase options

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, June 11, 2016, 20:55 (2927 days ago) @ Vortech

I'm holding out for a special edition. Seems like the last two times they announced first then later came back and remembered to tell us about the great extras you could get if you only went through the hassle of cancelling your order and making a new one...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread