Back in the Saddle tips? (Destiny)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 18:58 (3025 days ago)

So, I've got the Back in the Saddle quest from the gunsmith, I'm at the step where I have to dismantle rare or legendary shotguns.

Any tips on acquiring said shotguns?

Back in the Saddle tips?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 19:04 (3025 days ago) @ dogcow

So, I've got the Back in the Saddle quest from the gunsmith, I'm at the step where I have to dismantle rare or legendary shotguns.

My best bet would be strikes. or hope that a vendor has rare shotguns. But you get a shit ton of engrams from strikes.

Back in the Saddle tips?

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 19:16 (3025 days ago) @ dogcow

strikes strikes strikes!

Also, use motes to level up your shotties before dismantling. It doesn't take too many motes and a fully leveled rare shotgun yields two parts for the quest instead of 1.

login more often = more guns

by peaksutah, Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 19:29 (3025 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

hmm, a novel concept. So, I play more & get more drops? ;)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 19:46 (3025 days ago) @ peaksutah

- No text -

+1

by slycrel ⌂, Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 20:11 (3025 days ago) @ peaksutah

- No text -

Try this One Weird Trick! Gunsmiths hate him!

by marmot 1333 @, Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 20:23 (3025 days ago) @ peaksutah

- No text -

Back in the Saddle tips?

by electricpirate @, Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 20:24 (3025 days ago) @ dogcow

If you have year 1 stuff in your vault dismantle that, it's worth way more than year 2.

You could always buy the shotty packages from the gunsmith and upgrade those when it comes around.

lol

by peaksutah, Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 20:35 (3025 days ago) @ marmot 1333

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread