I still miss Destiny (Destiny)

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 03:27 (3025 days ago)

I still exist, and still don't have proper internet.

But dang, is this game an itch I want to scratch again.

I'm thinking, maybe I should just watch some Let's Plays at the library, and read the Grimoire cards I haven't got, and then start actually hanging around here again.

It's a nice community here; I've missed it, really, probably more than the game itself.

The best guns are high ROF auto rifles.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 10:39 (3025 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

- No text -

Yeah, terrible timing there, bro :D

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, June 16, 2016, 10:44 (3025 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Yeah, terrible timing there, bro :D

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 15:18 (3025 days ago) @ ZackDark

I've heard.

It's at once salt in the wound and something that makes me giggle uncontrollably.

You have been missing out on some serious high ROF fun.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 15:39 (3025 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

- No text -

At least I was having it before everyone else!

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 16:41 (3024 days ago) @ unoudid

Also, this still makes me laugh.

Congrats on using a bad gun.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 17:01 (3024 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

"I dated a millionaire! It was awesome!"

"Cool! Did he buy you a bunch of cool stuff?"

"Well, at the time he was unemployed and living on welfare, but after we broke up he won the lottery."

:)

If I didn't laugh, I'd cry ;)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 15:42 (3025 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

I've heard.

It's at once salt in the wound and something that makes me giggle uncontrollably.

I've spent the past 5 months playing Trials every single weekend in the hopes of getting a god-roll Doctrine of Passing. No luck.

Then on Monday night, I finally got one. Not quite perfect (it had rodeo rather than counterbalance) but good enough that I didn't feel disadvantaged going up against other DoPs. I got to enjoy it for 1 hour before it got nerfed, lol.

Icing on the cake: the very next day I was infusing a bunch of gear and accidentally used my wonderful new DoP as infusion fodder to boost my Touch of Malice.

/fail.

PoE

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 15:49 (3025 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Go level up PoE for a soulstealers claw w/ counterbalance. I have one with counterbalance/smallbore and I'll take on a DoP any day with that.

Thanks for the tip!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 16:23 (3025 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread