The Verge interview Bungie on Gjallarhorn (Destiny)

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 13:39 (3025 days ago)

http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/14/11940958/destiny-gjallarhorn-return-rise-of-iron-e3-2016

Interesting article but I don't think ther is actually much new. Though I do note they wait until the last paragraph to sorta-kinda confirm that there will probably be a nerf. "We're always balancing the sandbox."

The Verge interview Bungie on Gjallarhorn

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 14:04 (3025 days ago) @ CougRon

http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/14/11940958/destiny-gjallarhorn-return-rise-of-iron-e3-2016

Interesting article but I don't think ther is actually much new. Though I do note they wait until the last paragraph to sorta-kinda confirm that there will probably be a nerf. "We're always balancing the sandbox."

Yeah DeeJ confirmed a nerf in an interview, though I can't seem to find which one...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 16:25 (3025 days ago) @ Xenos

It already had a nerf though. Reduced Wolfpack round damage, right?

I'm sure it'll get another one.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 16:45 (3025 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Cosmetic wolfpack rounds, inventory size of 1, can only use ammo from syntheses.

This Exactly.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 22:08 (3024 days ago) @ Funkmon

As soon as I saw all those allcaps posts and the unfings and hearts and what not, I can already see us using 438 motes of light to upgrade it, firing the rocket, seeing a disappointing cloud of 1's floating in the air, and going right back to the hate.

From ROI announcement

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 17:37 (3025 days ago) @ Ragashingo

It already had a nerf though. Reduced Wolfpack round damage, right?

http://destiny.bungie.org/forum/index.php?id=113403

Someone analyzed the bars on the new one compared to the old one and it looks like it's getting further balance changes (not all nerfing).

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 17:54 (3025 days ago) @ Ragashingo

The new and improved Gyllenhaal now featuring the awesome new perks.

• Wolfpack rounds replaced with Wolf Pup Rounds! Balls of fur meant to tickle and distract with their cuteness
  • Tracking has been replaced with a New laser Pointer, distract those pesky cat like hunters in the crucible. Who needs tracking with such cuteness at hand.
  • Solar Damage has been replaced with Kinetic energy. This allows for optimum use of the upgraded fluff ball blast radius.
  • The blast radius is now maxed at 100! This new powerful punch is filled to the brim with goose down pillows allowing you lay down anywhere you want to out of sheer boredom when using this weapon

How do you get down from an elephant?

by Funkmon @, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 17:56 (3025 days ago) @ unoudid

You don't. You get down from a goose.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread