Time to Grind. Nightfall Edition (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 14:37 (2931 days ago)

Thanks to Zero, Nico and Xzzy last night for helping to grind before and after the raid last night.

This screenshot sums up the after raid run pretty well.

[image]

I ended up having around 9 Grasps of Malok Drop and probably a Dozen Bonds drop.

The best drop I received was a Counterbalance, Speed Reload, Glass Half Full combo. Pretty happy with that, but still want a "God" tier roll.

Methods were as follows.

Nightstalker (Black Hole, Light of the Pack, Predator) Bad Juju, Solar 1000YS, Harrowed Terminus MG, Crest of Alpha Lupi Chest.

Two Nighthawk Hunters (Deadeye, Scavenger since Keyhole is given with the helmet, Over the Horizon)
- 1 w/ Bad Juju, Solar Fusion, Solar Rocket
- 1 w/ Solar Sniper and Raze Lighter.

We would tether next to Omnigul and then nighthawk her. If that didn't finish her off or if we missed then the solar snipers and raze lighter would finish her off quickly. The biggest key we found was to tether either the rocks to the left, or the wall to the right of her. If you tether directly then you have a very high chance to block the GG shots.

Running Bad Juju allowed us to rebuild supers very quickly.

It's definitely a fun time and you get TONS of weapons parts and armor materials since the blue engrams she drops automatically decode in your inventory.

I'm looking forward to doing a few more runs this week.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread