Lyudmila-D has been stealth buffed (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Saturday, June 18, 2016, 14:20 (3023 days ago)

The default recoil pattern for the Lyudmila-D used to be a 45 degree angle up and left. You could not, physically, land all three bullets at even medium range.

This has changed. The default is now only very slightly left of vertical, and the result is a massive buff to the overall effectiveness of the gun.

Also, the gunsmith roll this week was absolutely perfect, with hand laid stock, headseeker, and range finder. I used it a bit last night and it hits like a truck. Most encounters are a three-burst kill, but it hits so hard that any remotely soft target (like 10 points of damage soft) will die in two. Since I've recently switched to thermal grenades, this works out rather well for me.

If you've been thinking about a Lyudmila-D, I recommend it. Hopefully the gunsmith will sell another package for one soon.

Oh yeah, I like it more than my vendor hawksaw, just in case anyone wondered.

I still need counterbalance.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, June 18, 2016, 15:29 (3023 days ago) @ Kahzgul
edited by Funkmon, Saturday, June 18, 2016, 15:34

Maybe I lack skill. I'll post a video of the gun with and without counterbalance if I get on later to see if I still am crippled.

I still need counterbalance.

by Kahzgul, Sunday, June 19, 2016, 12:34 (3022 days ago) @ Funkmon

Maybe I lack skill. I'll post a video of the gun with and without counterbalance if I get on later to see if I still am crippled.

Do you have a hand laid stock option so you can see the grouping without counterbalance? It's about as much kick as the counterbalance/perfect balance combo hawksaw.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread