Year 2 Moments of Triumph - Maybe. (Destiny)

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, June 19, 2016, 01:06 (3022 days ago)

Somebody claims to have datamined the update to find the year 2 Moments of triumph. I don't think we've talked about this?

[image]

There's more, if we're talking about this

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, June 19, 2016, 01:14 (3022 days ago) @ Vortech

Apparently, it will be in-game, in the form of a book (not unlike the SRL Record Book), with several multi-stage rewards.

Will not buy

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Sunday, June 19, 2016, 01:22 (3022 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Maybe you won't have to?

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, June 19, 2016, 01:35 (3022 days ago) @ Pyromancy

I bet they'll just give that book to everyone to keep track of the moments in a way that doesn't require you to go to B.net.

Maybe you won't have to?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, June 19, 2016, 01:37 (3022 days ago) @ cheapLEY

My Destiny moments of triumph aren't in any book.

Will reveal 7/7

by ProbablyLast, Sunday, June 19, 2016, 01:44 (3022 days ago) @ Vortech

Relevant Deej tweet

Also, the book won't be tied to microtransactions.

Speaking of news that we haven't discussed...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, June 19, 2016, 03:48 (3022 days ago) @ Vortech
edited by Korny, Sunday, June 19, 2016, 04:07

Year 3 of Destiny will indeed have Playstation exclusive content (7:07 in the video):

The 'how', 'what', and 'how long' to be revealed at a later date, possibly on Bungie Day.

Maybe you won't have to?

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, June 19, 2016, 03:54 (3022 days ago) @ Cody Miller

My Destiny moments of triumph aren't in any book.

Cody's Year 2 Destiny moments of triumph:
Beat the Raid (in the book)✔
Quit the game✔✔

I kid 'cause I care.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, June 19, 2016, 04:09 (3022 days ago) @ Korny

Korny, they've been having Playstation exclusive content since like, Year Negative 5!

I wouldn't be surprised if they had that for the entire Destiny saga. I'm sure the PS's miss Master Chief still.

DeeJ confirmed it won't be a paid book

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, June 19, 2016, 04:14 (3022 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Sorry if I made it sound like it would

Maybe you won't have to?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, June 19, 2016, 05:46 (3022 days ago) @ Vortech

If the crucible tomorrow night is fun enough I MIGHT be able to be convinced to do a king's fall flawless.

You didn't make it sound paid. I was being purposely obtuse

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Sunday, June 19, 2016, 20:47 (3021 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

by Funkmon @, Monday, June 20, 2016, 15:04 (3021 days ago) @ Morpheus

I'm sure the PS's miss Master Chief still.

Considering how bandwagony gamers appear to be, I doubt it.

If you've spent time on the internet away from Ryan McCaffrey, you'd know 343 stands for the number of times per day employees are required to personally find fans' favorite things, find they creators of them, and hire drifters to kill them.

They are the anti Valve. They can do no good. Ignoring the positive reviews, actual fun gameplay and deep (if apparently easily retconned and arguably frustrating) story, the game still sucks, because it was different. And as you know, being different is bad. Assimilate.

And then there are the ones not playing Destiny, who think that it's poorly designed because it's not Quake 3, who now assume Bingle is actually a bad developer and somehow stumbled upon Halo by sheer luck.

No, I bet they don't miss it much at all.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread