I need friends please :) (Destiny)

by Raflection, Monday, June 20, 2016, 16:45 (2927 days ago)

Add me on Xbone. My gamertag is raflection

I'm always needing high skilled (or just fun people) for trials, IB, general crucible, general activoty and even raids.

If you add me, you should know I'm British and prone to profantiy so if you have kids in earshot, just let me know and I'll tone it down.
Just want some people to have a laugh with.

Sorry this is basically a gamer equivalent of a tinder add :P

I need friends please :)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, June 20, 2016, 16:48 (2927 days ago) @ Raflection

Sorry this is basically a gamer equivalent of a tinder add :P

You could just say that you are looking for someone skilled with their hands to help you have a good time. Quick reflexes and a sense of humor are optional.

Lmfao! Xbone?

by Raflection, Monday, June 20, 2016, 17:07 (2927 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Monday, June 20, 2016, 18:33 (2927 days ago) @ Raflection

You can also optionally sign up for fireteam builder events or create your own. Times are localized though so if your actually in britain, or even on one of the coasts, you will need to take that time differential into account if you want participation of many hbo'ers. Many times the organizers or other participants will friend you just in order to make it easier to send game invites or form parties.

by ProbablyLast, Monday, June 20, 2016, 19:05 (2927 days ago) @ Raflection

Wish I could, but I'm both awful at the game and a terrible person.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread