Old Fire Thief didn't like how I treated my Colovance. (Destiny)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Monday, July 04, 2016, 03:54 (2904 days ago)

First game of Iron Banner this week at level 0, I got a 335 Colovance with Zen Moment, Reactive Reload, Perfect Balance/Balanced Frame, and Red dot OES. I used it till I reached level 5 and then infused it into the vendor version that Saladin is offering because I like Crowd Control over Reactive Reload. He thinks I'm bonkers; what do you think?

Both overrated for PvP, but CC more reliable than RR

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, July 04, 2016, 10:57 (2903 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

Old Fire Thief didn't like how I treated my Colovance.

by Old Fire Thief @, Silverton, OR, Monday, July 04, 2016, 17:14 (2903 days ago) @ red robber

I think you're bonkers. But its a very nitch gun. Anyone know what the damage bonus is for CC vs RE?

I personally also prefer Crowd Control.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, July 04, 2016, 18:06 (2903 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

I think you're bonkers.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, July 04, 2016, 18:08 (2903 days ago) @ red robber

Not for that, but for many other reasons.

Old Fire Thief didn't like how I treated my Colovance.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, July 04, 2016, 18:21 (2903 days ago) @ red robber

First game of Iron Banner this week at level 0, I got a 335 Colovance with Zen Moment, Reactive Reload, Perfect Balance/Balanced Frame, and Red dot OES. I used it till I reached level 5 and then infused it into the vendor version that Saladin is offering because I like Crowd Control over Reactive Reload. He thinks I'm bonkers; what do you think?

Reactive reload works well with feeding frenzy/outlaw, but I don't consider it a great perk.

Ya dun good.

apololgies are in order...

by Old Fire Thief @, Silverton, OR, Thursday, July 07, 2016, 01:47 (2901 days ago) @ red robber

Whelp. Heres what we got. The best colovance i have come across is the one saladman sold the IB before this last one.

Zen moment, braced frame, hidden hand: really low recoil, 3 headshot kill, very stable. I havent been able to replace it.

Secondly, probaby crowd control substitution from this last iron banner. Turns out the reactive reload wreaks when it does proc, but is really situational, as the comments above point out, and i have to agree that it limits the perks usefulness. Also, losing zen moment and braced frame for underdog/ reactive reload was a bit of a bummer. Braced frame feels so solid that it is hard to switch, but if you can pace your shots, cool.

Maybe i just have to get gudder.

- Thief

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread