I wish this was real. (Gaming)

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Tuesday, September 06, 2016, 13:37 (2807 days ago) @ Kermit

My chronusmax thingie that had enabled me to use my elite controller on the PS4 stopped working a while back, and realizing that the PC-only software that supports it had been removed from my work computer, I decided it was best not to install it again. Coincidentally, yesterday I got it barely working with virtualization software on my mac, but wasted almost the whole day messing with it, and it still doesn't work after getting the scripts and newest firmware loaded. It took a lot of research to get that far, and I noticed the devs pride themselves in never touching a mac. I wonder if they've touched a computer loaded with anything more recent than Windows 95. Their software is a craptastic mess. It's interface is horrible and completely unintuitive. From their tacky packaging to their confusing white-text-on-black-background web site, I get sense they're the kind of aesthetically challenged arrogant tech-heads who, in the early days of the web, got a kick out of writing off mac users as dumb hippies who probably shouldn't be using computers to start with. I'm done with them.

You said it, brother. I ended up returning mine and going with a Scuf controller. I really like it, but the Elite is still loads better. If this is real, I may be selling a gently used Scuf...

- CC

Edit: Just read some of the other posts and yeah, it's fake. :(

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread