Rise of Iron Soundtrack available, with exclusive Emblem (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, September 19, 2016, 18:17 (2836 days ago)

Page here.

And worth noting...
[image]

Bungie Foundation Pins are gone.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, September 19, 2016, 18:35 (2836 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

As of right now, they're available

by Claude Errera @, Monday, September 19, 2016, 19:37 (2836 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, September 19, 2016, 20:58 (2836 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I guess Bungie store just didn't like me... or is trying to save me from my impulsive self. Thanks Bungie! (not sure if sarcastic or not...) :-)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, September 19, 2016, 22:33 (2836 days ago) @ dogcow

According to the BungieStore Twitter account:

Popular demand has created temporary technical difficulties, including out of stock alerts and delays in music downloads/code delivery.

I kept adding the tricorn pin to my cart, and then when I went to checkout it would come up with an error saying it was sold out even though the page showed it still in stock. After three or four tries, I was able to check out successfully with the pin (and soundtrack). So I think the "out of stock" errors are just a temporary bug due to the strain on the website. Keep trying and it'll probably go through.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, September 19, 2016, 22:40 (2836 days ago) @ Speedracer513

According to the BungieStore Twitter account:

Popular demand has created temporary technical difficulties, including out of stock alerts and delays in music downloads/code delivery.

I kept adding the tricorn pin to my cart, and then when I went to checkout it would come up with an error saying it was sold out even though the page showed it still in stock. After three or four tries, I was able to check out successfully with the pin (and soundtrack). So I think the "out of stock" errors are just a temporary bug due to the strain on the website. Keep trying and it'll probably go through.

Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of 37,427 copies of the Rise of Iron soundtrack.

Received pin emblem codes via email?

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Saturday, September 24, 2016, 22:52 (2831 days ago) @ Speedracer513
edited by Pyromancy, Saturday, September 24, 2016, 23:12

I received updated pin emblem codes via email, which is quite strange...
When they arrive, anyone willing to double check their scratch off and see if the covered code is truly bad/used? I probably won't even try to scratch it now since the email came through.

I'm very glad I was able to get the pins after very sadly missing them the first time around. Now I just want that Bungie Software throwback shirt to restock. I don't think it came back with the launch week/day restock.
Never received email alerts that I signed up for on the restock of any of the items, luckily I was in the right place at the right time.

Does anyone out there recall any other pint glasses offered in the Bungie store ever in the past? All I can remember from recent history is the Legendary Mug/Stein and the Halo/2 Orange ceramic coffee mug

Received pin emblem codes via email?

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, September 25, 2016, 04:15 (2831 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Does anyone out there recall any other pint glasses offered in the Bungie store ever in the past? All I can remember from recent history is the Legendary Mug/Stein and the Halo/2 Orange ceramic coffee mug

There were a set of beer glasses I bought a couple of years ago - you can see a picture here:

http://www.xallegiancex.com/newspost/44405

(First link I found on google)

Thanks for the reply

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Sunday, September 25, 2016, 17:40 (2830 days ago) @ Claude Errera

There were a set of beer glasses I bought a couple of years ago - you can see a picture here:

http://www.xallegiancex.com/newspost/44405

(First link I found on google)

Oh yeah I forgot about those. Thanks for jogging my memory. I remember not wanting to buy the expensive set just for the Tricorn glass. The Guardian Class symbols are cool but have never transcended, for me, past shapes or symbols into icons or more.

Kermit... the poster is back up

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, September 19, 2016, 18:50 (2836 days ago) @ Korny

ordered, thanks.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 19, 2016, 20:50 (2836 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Foam Replica Hunter Knife sold out. :(

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, September 19, 2016, 18:56 (2836 days ago) @ Korny

Through that might be a good thing. $60.00!!!! o_o

Entire soundtrack uploaded to Youtube...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, September 19, 2016, 19:18 (2836 days ago) @ Korny

Via Bungie:

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, September 19, 2016, 20:00 (2836 days ago) @ Korny

I was about to say "You're surprised?" Until I saw it was from Bungie themselves. Now I'M surprised!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 19, 2016, 22:38 (2836 days ago) @ Korny

Via Bungie:

Yet they can't do the same for Music of the Spheres…

Snatching pessimism from the jaws of the gift horse, eh?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, September 19, 2016, 22:45 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, September 19, 2016, 23:20 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Via Bungie:

[youtubefull width=852 height=480]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfrtX-foWUA&feature=youtu.be

Yet they can't do the same for Music of the Spheres…

Well yeah. Someone might steal it. /s

Don't WANT To. (FTFY)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 00:29 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Which is sad.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 12:50 (2836 days ago) @ Morpheus

I wouldn't be surprised if there were some legal issues standing in the way that just aren't worth overcoming for Bungie and/or Activision. Also, perhaps there are parties who don't want to share revenue with Marty, out of spite, which is sad to me. I imagine it could be mutually beneficial to both parties.

I don't know, these are just suppositions of mine, I could be way off base.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread