For the record, I remain 100% opposed to pre-orders (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 02:20 (2930 days ago)

But my friends know this about me, which is why one of them pre-ordered the damn game for me. I want to be mad, but I just can't. He's a great guy.

Pre-orders are still evil.

I'll see you just after rollover with my shiny new and guilt-ridden black gjallerhorn.

Yeah, yeah...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 02:24 (2930 days ago) @ Kahzgul

"Oh this Iron Gjallarhorn? I'm just holding it for a friend!" Never heard that one before.

Most times, people bash things that they are guilty of themselves. It's a whole thing. I know that you preordered day 1, but we'll keep that as our little secret. ;)

Yeah, yeah...

by Kahzgul, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 02:38 (2930 days ago) @ Korny

"Oh this Iron Gjallarhorn? I'm just holding it for a friend!" Never heard that one before.

Most times, people bash things that they are guilty of themselves. It's a whole thing. I know that you preordered day 1, but we'll keep that as our little secret. ;)

I haven't preordered since vanilla Destiny, honest to god. Day 1 purchases after I've seen reviews? Yes, absolutely. Pre-orders? Nope.

Want my review?

by Earendil, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 02:57 (2930 days ago) @ Kahzgul

"Worth the money"

It may not exceed or even meet expectations, but I'm so unlikely to want my money back that I'm more afraid of being struck by lightning.

But everyone is different :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread