Servers Unavailable (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:08 (2836 days ago)

Nice launch there Bungie.

#alwaysonline

Servers Unavailable

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:09 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

#alwaysonline

Same here.

Servers Unavailable

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:10 (2836 days ago) @ narcogen

#alwaysonline

Same here.

ditto

Servers Unavailable

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:11 (2836 days ago) @ unoudid

Servers Unavailable

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:23 (2836 days ago) @ unoudid

#alwaysonline

Same here.

ditto

Yep.

Servers Unavailable

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:26 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Shock!

;-)

Servers Unavailable

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:29 (2836 days ago) @ Morpheus

Shock!

;-)

It says to post in the help forum if you are having problems.

1. I can't log in to bnet so I can't post.
2. There is an ad for Kontrol Freaks on the BNET forum in the sidebar despite my ad blocker.

Never going to Bungie's forums ever again. Ads on a company website are unacceptable.

Whole lotta bullshit now. Unhappy customer.

Servers Unavailable

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:34 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

This is really annoying

2. There is an ad for Kontrol Freaks on the BNET forum in the sidebar despite my ad blocker.

I don't understand the specifics of how ad blockers work. but mine does not catch this one either. With that said, It links to the bungie store with all profits going to charity. so that doesn't bother me in this case.

Servers Unavailable

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:45 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I know, right?! XD I said the exact same thing.

I've never seen one, but honestly that does seem a little weird for them...

I'm kind of on a gloat boat though, so I'm not really upset.

Ohh, Bungie--what am I gonna do with you? (ruffles hair)

Itapirs they're having some trouble

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:30 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Destiny: Rise of Tapir

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:34 (2836 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

At least you can try the theme,

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:40 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I think its pretty awesome. Spoilers!!!! It has moving snow and Saladin's axe flame moves as well.

At least you can try the theme,

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 10:56 (2836 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I think its pretty awesome. Spoilers!!!! It has moving snow and Saladin's axe flame moves as well.

The theme's been available for a few weeks now... And yeh, it's a really cool theme.

There's a queue

by naturl selexion, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:47 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm in the queue! ...along with 41,902 others...

...now down to 39,042

There's a queue

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:48 (2836 days ago) @ naturl selexion

I'm in the queue! ...along with 41,902 others...

...now down to 39,042

Yup, just got that. I'm 72,117.

There's a queue

by BlackstarBSP, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:51 (2836 days ago) @ narcogen

Think it's going to be a bit...longer.

*update

133377. I think it is going in the wrong direction. :/

There's a queue

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:51 (2836 days ago) @ BlackstarBSP

126626.... almost there

There's a queue

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:55 (2836 days ago) @ narcogen

[image]

Sweet jesus, I haven't laughed this hard since the Hotel mega-fight. ;-D

I've never seen this before in my life, and I love it!

Got booted, now I'm at 140,089 :-(

by naturl selexion, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:53 (2836 days ago) @ naturl selexion

- No text -

144,762. I'm Soloing The Raid!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:57 (2836 days ago) @ naturl selexion

- No text -

MY PEOPLE

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:56 (2836 days ago) @ naturl selexion

126k. Should have known better than to wander off and do something else while we wait.

For those not in the know, Im the English one. We like queues. #dontexplainthejoke

Ha, even the queue is broken

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:00 (2836 days ago) @ someotherguy

Charlie moved up 100k in the time I've moved 10.

That's not how queues work Bungie.

Ha, even the queue is broken

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:08 (2836 days ago) @ someotherguy

I just got booted and moved back 100k spaces

There's a queue

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 07:58 (2836 days ago) @ naturl selexion

I'm honestly disgusted at myself for being a part of the addicts in line waiting for a fix, but here I am. 105,000 and counting down until I get error code'd out of line.

Booted again! NOW at 212,627

by naturl selexion, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:04 (2836 days ago) @ naturl selexion

- No text -

Same here. 234,150

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:07 (2836 days ago) @ naturl selexion

- No text -

Gotcha beat

by naturl selexion, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:13 (2836 days ago) @ narcogen

[image]

Something to watch while waiting...

by naturl selexion, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:06 (2836 days ago) @ naturl selexion

Soothing, entertaining and even a bit educational at times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNlMUuwXJAs

270,000th in line ATM

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:16 (2836 days ago) @ naturl selexion

- No text -

331,518 I think I'm in the lead...

by naturl selexion, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:26 (2836 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Joke's on you, I can't even queue anymore

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:30 (2836 days ago) @ naturl selexion

- No text -

This is another reason not to pre-order

by Kahzgul, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:01 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

You can buy the game the next day and still get home before the servers are up, but you'll have missed the rage-inducing failure of the company to adequately plan for the massive influx of new logins.

This is also another reason why staggered launches are easier to manage than releasing something to the entire world all at once.

Go back to bed, America

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:09 (2836 days ago) @ Kahzgul

It's 10AM here, I'm supposed to be up and clogging the servers. You'll get plenty of time for that later :p

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:12 (2836 days ago) @ Kahzgul

You can buy the game the next day and still get home before the servers are up, but you'll have missed the rage-inducing failure of the company to adequately plan for the massive influx of new logins.

This is also another reason why staggered launches are easier to manage than releasing something to the entire world all at once.

Some of the reactions in this thread are more rage-inducing to me than any failure on Bungie's part.

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:45 (2836 days ago) @ Kermit

Some of the reactions in this thread are more rage-inducing to me than any failure on Bungie's part.

In that case, don't look at the subreddit.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:47 (2836 days ago) @ Kermit

It's perfectly justified. Travel back in time to 1985 and tell someone you have to wait in line to play a game on your home console. They would laugh and call you crazy.

Because it is crazy, and people who are okay with it are bad people and not helping.

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 09:58 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It's perfectly justified. Travel back in time to 1985 and tell someone you have to wait in line to play a game on your home console where you are playing with millions of other people on their home console over this magical thing called the internet. They would laugh and call you crazy.

Because it is crazy and amazing, and people who are okay with it are bad people and not helping.

I'm laughing at you because you and your hard line stances ignore so many other parts of reality.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 10:06 (2836 days ago) @ kidtsunami

It's perfectly justified. Travel back in time to 1985 and tell someone you have to wait in line to play a game on your home console where you are playing with millions of other people on their home console over this magical thing called the internet.

I am playing with one other person, not millions.

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 11:25 (2835 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It's perfectly justified. Travel back in time to 1985 and tell someone you have to wait in line to play a game on your home console where you are playing with millions of other people on their home console over this magical thing called the internet.

I am playing with one other person, not millions.

Weird, you spawn into an empty instance of every public space?

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 16:49 (2836 days ago) @ kidtsunami

It doesn't have to be an either/or proposition. You know how you fix it? Let us play the goddamn game offline.

This game would not exist if 'OFFLINE' was an option

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 11:25 (2835 days ago) @ cheapLEY

It doesn't have to be an either/or proposition. You know how you fix it? Let us play the goddamn game offline.

It needs critical mass to support public events, strike matchmaking, and the general atmosphere of seeing other guardians in public spaces whether that's the tower or out on Patrol while you're playing through the story.

If a significant portion of players were playing offline, it would affect that. By how much and to what extent is definitely debatable, but I believe that at that point, it would no longer be Destiny. It'd be some barren single player game that you could sometimes play co-op with.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 13:40 (2835 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It's perfectly justified. Travel back in time to 1985 and tell someone you have to wait in line to play a game on your home console. They would laugh and call you crazy.

Because it is crazy, and people who are okay with it are bad people and not helping.

I didn't say people should be okay with it. There's plenty of good people who were frustrated, I'm sure. The very best people, though, the most helpful people are those who rushed to the internet to post snark.

You want to hear some crazy stuff about 1985? No stores selling games were open at 5 am and if they were, you'd still have to drive back home. When you did, maybe your game didn't work. Without Twitter all you could do (after you tried blowing on the cartridge of course) was call your buddy down the street to see if his copy worked. You then drove back to the store and they told you to take it up with Nintendo. You mailed it back on your dime. Six to eight weeks later you got a replacement.

One good thing about 1985: it was much easier to avoid others' whining, cynicism, sarcasm, and self-righteousness.

Personal note: I didn't plan to but I woke up at 5 a.m. to the alert on my Xbox that ROI was now available. I also was disappointed that the servers were down. Got back on around 7:30 am and everything was fine. A tiny blip as far as my Destiny experience goes. People are excited to play, and I can understand their frustration. I felt that, too, and I also felt some compassion for the IT people at Bungie, and hoped that this wasn't a DNS attack or some major hardware failure that couldn't be foreseen. I could do armchair quarterbacking, but I know nothing about it and I think it's presumptive to assume this was some kind of failure of planning on Bungie's part. You can't plan for everything. Individuals make mistakes. Shit happens. Also: these are game servers we're talking about here, not life support systems.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 14:00 (2835 days ago) @ Kermit

Also: these are game servers we're talking about here, not life support systems.

To be fair, Destiny is Cody's life support system. Even back when he quit the game forever once and for all, he wouldn't shut up about it, so you can understand his frustration with not being able to instantly feed his obsession.

Back in 1985, you did have to stand in a line to buy your game (assuming they had enough copies available by the time you got to the front). Heck, in 2004, I had to stand in an hour-long line after the game launched to pick up Halo 2. I wasn't able to hop on at the stroke of 12 to play, so Cody's entitled whining is really dumb and blind to the reality of things (uncharacteristic!).

Besides, we don't know for certain what caused the downtime, but it wasn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Not gonna use that as a strike against Bungie or anything. Heck, I might buy some Silver later today...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 14:50 (2835 days ago) @ Korny

Also: these are game servers we're talking about here, not life support systems.

To be fair, Destiny is Cody's life support system. Even back when he quit the game forever once and for all, he wouldn't shut up about it, so you can understand his frustration with not being able to instantly feed his obsession.

Back in 1985, you did have to stand in a line to buy your game (assuming they had enough copies available by the time you got to the front). Heck, in 2004, I had to stand in an hour-long line after the game launched to pick up Halo 2. I wasn't able to hop on at the stroke of 12 to play, so Cody's entitled whining is really dumb and blind to the reality of things (uncharacteristic!).

Besides, we don't know for certain what caused the downtime, but it wasn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Not gonna use that as a strike against Bungie or anything. Heck, I might buy some Silver later today...

You evil person you.[does challenge dance]

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:44 (2836 days ago) @ Kahzgul

I don't get it. Bungie should know the exact number of people who pre-ordered the game. That means they should know exactly the capacity required. Right?

Unless a large amount of people like me bought the game at 1:50am, but I doubt it. Seems like they should have been able to predict capacity very accurately.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:48 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Whatever happened wasn't a capacity issue, The entire login system across the game, website, and app was completely down. The queue is probably probably just to prevent all million of us from trying to login at the same time once the actual issue is fixed.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:51 (2836 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Whatever happened wasn't a capacity issue, The entire login system across the game, website, and app was completely down. The queue is probably probably just to prevent all million of us from trying to login at the same time once the actual issue is fixed.

Login issues at launch are like, a huge issue for online games. It should be priority 1 to eliminate them. They can be foreseen. I don't care what the problem is. Short of a denial of service attack there is no excuse whatsoever in 2016 to not be able to log into your game.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:58 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Agreed. And Destiny has done pretty well with all its other launches, attacks not withstanding. I never had a problem with the beta or any other launch I don't think. Clearly someone screwed something up here. I just don't think it was a capacity issue like we've seen with a ton of other games in the past.

The screen literally says "at capacity"

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 09:05 (2836 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

I tend to believe it is artificial because of what Raga said

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 12:04 (2836 days ago) @ CyberKN

It didn't look like an overload of logins, like most day 1 server issues are. The entire system crashed, even on parts that wouldn't normally crash. I think they introduced the queue because something very wrong happened and instantly allowing everyone to login at once as the problem is being fixed would be physically impossible.

I tend to believe it is artificial because of what Raga said

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 12:12 (2836 days ago) @ ZackDark

Yeah, for a while I'd get knocked out of the queue and would be several thousands spots farther back than I was. Eventually, around 5:45, I stopped getting kicked out and the numbers started dropping but first hundreds every minute, then thousands, then near the top of the hour it was dropping by 20,000 at a time until I got down to something in the 540 range and a minute later I was in.

The queue probably helped prevent an unintentional DOS by us players, but I think the original problem was basically unrelated to the number of people trying to get in.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 12:08 (2836 days ago) @ CyberKN

And for at least an hour it appeared nobody could log in to any section of Bungie's systems with their Xbox or PlayStation accounts. Not the game. Not the website. Not the forums. Not the companion apps. I was getting Webmaster authentication errors for quite a while just trying to post to the help forums.

At some point it goes from being a capacity issue, as in not enough servers or bandwidth or whatever, to a "it's just plain broken" issue. I think it started as the latter and then as things were getting back up to speed shifted to the former.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 12:59 (2836 days ago) @ Ragashingo

At some point it goes from being a capacity issue, as in not enough servers or bandwidth or whatever, to a "it's just plain broken" issue.

Um....no. Just no.

You make IT me angry lol.

"Just plain broken" is not a good description.

This looks like a case of higher than expected demand. It happens.

Having said that, I don't work for Bungie or support their network so I can only speculate, but I promise you it's not as easy as you think it is to solve those types of outages.

by Kahzgul, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 16:57 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I don't get it. Bungie should know the exact number of people who pre-ordered the game. That means they should know exactly the capacity required. Right?

Unless a large amount of people like me bought the game at 1:50am, but I doubt it. Seems like they should have been able to predict capacity very accurately.

I know I've been on Reddit too much of late because I immediately looked for a way to give this some upvotes.

I wonder if we couldn't make a small fortune by leasing temporary login server time to video game companies who insist on foolishly rolling out their games simultaneously across the world rather than in a staggered fashion to reduce server strain. All they need to do is rent some server time from Amazon AWS or something for like a week.

Game companies are constantly saying things like "we sold 10 million copies so we will need to be able to have enough servers for 4 million concurrent players" totally ignoring the fact that at least 5 million of the players will all be logging on at the same damn time on launch day.

Another way to fix this issue is to stealth release it. Open up RoI 12 hours earlier and you give everyone the opportunity to log in as soon as they find out it's up, but that would naturally result in a staggering of login attempts rather than all of the attempts happening at once.

Lastly, MMOs of all stripes should have public test realms. HOLY SHIT WHY DOESN'T DESTINY HAVE THESE? Find and fix the problems before the game launches. There aren't enough testers in the state of washington to properly test an MMO-type game let alone enough at Bungie.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 15:09 (2836 days ago) @ Kahzgul

I pre-ordered the game. I got the preorder bonuses. I slept I woke up and I missed all of the server downtime. I'm not really sure what this has to do with pre-ordering.

+1

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 15:37 (2836 days ago) @ Vortech

Anyone who bought, downloaded and tried to play the game at launch time was affected; not just people who pre-ordered.

Logic undermines my argument. Can we stop using it?

by Kahzgul, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 16:51 (2836 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Haha. Sure ;)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 18:37 (2835 days ago) @ Kahzgul

- No text -

Has anyone actually gotten in?

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:10 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Funk literally got directly in.

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:16 (2836 days ago) @ unoudid

No queue. I'm strongly considering blocking his phone number.

Do we have one queue or two?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:21 (2836 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Xbox queue is up to 311,638... is the PS queue something close to that?

Its a race to 1 mil

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:21 (2836 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Funk literally got directly in.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:21 (2836 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

No queue. I'm strongly considering blocking his phone number.

I would do that in a heartbeat. How did he manage to lag his way in? Thats not how this is supposed to work

By lying about it. He's in line with all of us, I'm sure.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:23 (2836 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

He's the only one on my friend's list playing the game.

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:27 (2836 days ago) @ Ragashingo

'Earth - Story'

Everyone else reads as 'Destiny'.

All right asshole.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:32 (2836 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Hacks!!!!

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:32 (2836 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

I wish my queue was that pretty.

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:33 (2836 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

This is why I don't make bets to eat stuff if I'm wrong. ;)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:35 (2836 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

What I did: loaded the demo version.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:50 (2836 days ago) @ Funkmon

Never even saw the queue screen.

Destiny is featured game on Twitch

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:23 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Probably hundreds of streamers streaming the queue*. Best community? Best community.

*Granted, a few dozen have already gotten in.

Year 3 MoT

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:30 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

[ ] Logged in during RoI Launch

Heh. My shirt is still in a queue too it seems :p

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:33 (2836 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Got mine late last week.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 13:19 (2836 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

When did you order?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 13:32 (2836 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

August 5th, customized.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 13:35 (2836 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Year 3 MoT

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 13:44 (2835 days ago) @ unoudid

[ ] Logged in during RoI Launch

Um, not possible.

No shirt for you!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 13:58 (2835 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Servers Unavailable

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:33 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Number 321252 in a queue.

Why do I have to wait in line to play a game I bought?

#waitingwithfriends

Kicked out of queue

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:56 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I just got kicked out of the queue.

What the fuck is the point of a line if you can't stay in it?

Servers Unavailable

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 10:59 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Number 321252 in a queue.

Why do I have to wait in line to play a game I bought?

#waitingwithfriends

It's completely worth it to know that you're unhappy, and likely still sitting in front of the screen. :v

If you're not able to get on by 7pm est. Sammy and I do need a third, I wanna hear all about the indignity...

No Bungie.net access

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 08:49 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Can't use the gear manager, so I have to use the vault like a savage.

#weareconstantlyimprovingthegame

I got in! Selected my Warlock, then promptly got booted.

by naturl selexion, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 09:02 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Finally in for real this time.

by naturl selexion, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 09:10 (2836 days ago) @ naturl selexion

- No text -

Servers Unavailable

by Kuga, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 11:43 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I believe you meant #HappyDestinyDownDay

Early Adopters. lol, suckers

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 12:34 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Yep! :p

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 12:38 (2836 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

- No text -

Tapir in Portuguese is also slang for dumb af :D

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 13:36 (2836 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

- No text -

Servers Unavailable

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 15:12 (2836 days ago) @ Cody Miller

So...three Sterling packages per account?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread