So... First Impressions? *Spoilers* (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 14:25 (2827 days ago)

Yes, beyond the thrilling experience of queueing :p

I complete the main quest and just had enough time left in the morning to zip blindly around the Plaguelands with little clue of where I was or was going.

The missions themselves were pretty good

- I liked climbing Felwinter's peak not really knowing what I might find over the next crest. I figure the gondola might get pretty scary if we ever get the chance to do it with a burn on! The battle at the end wasn't overly hard but I was playing as a fully outfitted Defender, so very little ever is. :)

- I liked the mission where we had to go shut down the gun batteries. Making use of the larger Patrol areas for missions works pretty well and gives a nice sense of scale. Plus, having the SIVA Spider Tank drop in and being unsure of its attacks was a lot of fun. I was, however, slightly disappointed that I didn't get support from some Hawks dropping off an army of Frames... or even just getting shot down in classic Halo tradition... but nope, Saladin called them off. :(

- I really liked the last mission. It too had a nice sense of scale, I really loved that last big drop down to the replication chamber area. The final battle within the replication chamber could have been more. In a perfect world it could have been a fight against fully able AI Guardians... but given that Destiny's enemy AI system is more or less on par with Halo's, I'm glad we fought the abominations we did. We've seen from both Reach and Halo 5 that AI heroes never really perform to our expectations so I think what we did get was a fun fight that was a perfectly reasonable compromise. This mission was also one of the only "run away as bad things happen" that had me pumped. First time for that since maybe the Pillar of Autumn was getting ready to detonate. It was a short run and it felt like I'd done enough to justify the place going ballistic.

- I was pleased with the cut scenes. It's nice to have those back and it felt like we've finally got back to Halo levels of storytelling. My only minor complaint was that my Guardian never got to say one single word.

- Didn't have any real time to explore Felwinter's Peak social space... but it seemed nice...

- I'm liking the reward book and the clear goals and rewards that continue to build upon the story. I want my set of Iron Lord armor!

- And finally, I really like the feel and tone of the story in general. I think this is the first time that Destiny really hit upon that "Mythic Scifi" Bungie has been talking about. The missions, the voice overs, the cutscenes, the music. It all worked for me and I found myself thinking I'd love more of this.

What did you guys think?

Probablylast skipped the cutscenes.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 14:36 (2827 days ago) @ Ragashingo

No idea what the story is.

I liked the climbing puzzle to the Siva cluster at the top of the Iron Temple though. Very cool, very frustrating, guys who hate jumping may never get that one.

I also really liked the sexy prime fight, using the cannons to damage him. Some moron in our team wouldn't shoot the boss though.

Skipped cutscenes are best cutscenes, imo.

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 15:25 (2827 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

I am a cactus now.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 15:08 (2827 days ago) @ Ragashingo

[image]

Wow.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 15:19 (2827 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

I am a cactus now.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 15:33 (2827 days ago) @ CyberKN

[image]

With the right color combination you would resemble a hunter from Halo.

^this^

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 16:52 (2827 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

*Spits Water* ... Dam it CyberKN!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 15:48 (2827 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

So... First Impressions? *Spoilers*

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 15:18 (2827 days ago) @ Ragashingo

So far I've only done the story missions and some of the patrol quests with Cyber and Cody, including a few rounds in the Archon's Forge.

Story-wise, this might be my favorite piece of Destiny content so far. It's nothing spectacular, but it draws on the history and lore of the universe more successfully than anything else in the game, IMO. Tonally, it leans ever so slightly further into the fantasy direction, which I like.

I think the missions themselves are ok. Neither good nor bad, for the most part. I think the first mission and the final mission are both strong, with plenty of memorable, iconic moments. The rest feels mostly like filler to me. Random enemies scattered across the landscape as you move from point A to B. Hardly any of the encounters have any stand-out features that make them memorable or unique in any way (with a couple exceptions).

Overall, I'd say the story missions are a strong step down from the TTK missions, and probably a bit below the HoW missions as well (excluding the first and final mission on that last point). That said, I was more interested in the story as I was going, so even if the combat felt a bit "phoned in", I was still enjoying myself.

So far, I find the new enemies completely ordinary. They're fine, but I fight them exactly the same way that I fight regular Fallen. It's more of a re-skin than a new enemy type. Again, that's fine, although I think Bungie perhaps oversold the new enemies and what they bring to the table.

The Plaguelands, I'm not really sure about yet. The scenery is absolutely beautiful. I would expect nothing less from Destiny, but it's nice to see Bungie's art team continue to set the bar so high. At the same time, I found myself wishing the Plaguelands were more distinct from the rest of the Cosmodrome. I kept feeling like I was in a transition space between the cosmodrome and the Plaguelands, and that I was about to come around a corner and see the real new patrol space in front of me, but that moment never happened. It also doesn't seem to contain much in the way of secrets the way the Dreadnought did. After 30-45 minutes of patrol, I feel kinda done with it.

Archon's Forge is... strange. I like the playspace quite a bit more than Court of Oryx, but the encounters themselves get repetitive almost instantly. CoO had these strikingly unique boss fights with different mechanics. AF is just a bunch of cannon-fodder enemies, followed by bosses that die so quickly that I didn't even SEE the first 5 bosses we faced, because Cyber and Cody killed them instantly while I was focusing on other enemies.

My overall impression so far is that Rise of Iron feels very similar to HoW: competently made, but not really showing any great mission or encounter design. Just like HoW, I'm feeling like this is a bit of a stop-gap while most of the studio is working on the next major release.

All that said, I'm having fun with it. Looking forward to the strike and the raid. I'm just glad I kept my expectations low. I don't think this is anywhere close to a TTK level release.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 15:59 (2827 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

So far I've only done the story missions and some of the patrol quests with Cyber and Cody, including a few rounds in the
Archon's Forge is... strange. I like the playspace quite a bit more than Court of Oryx, but the encounters themselves get repetitive almost instantly. CoO had these strikingly unique boss fights with different mechanics. AF is just a bunch of cannon-fodder enemies, followed by bosses that die so quickly that I didn't even SEE the first 5 bosses we faced, because Cyber and Cody killed them instantly while I was focusing on other enemies.

The best way to describe it is that it is a combination of Court of Oryx and Prison of Elders, but unfortunately taking the worst parts from both.

The last thing the game needed was another horde / wave mode.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 16:45 (2827 days ago) @ Cody Miller

The last thing the game needed was another horde / wave mode.

I think that's actually exactly what the game needs. It just needs one that's competently designed and fun. Just give us Firefight already.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 16:04 (2827 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I only played the first mission, and I really enjoyed it. Nolandroid is actually starting to get on my good side. For once.

Saladin, though....he sounds like he's trying to speedrun the mission this time. It's all so rushed--and not at all what the Iron Banner Saladin sounds like.

I guess the new armor and weapons aren't out YET--I decoded all my Engrams to get Year Two stuff at Year Three values.

Stupid.

But they're all a few values higher than what I already have, so it's okay. Besides, if they WERE the new weapons, I'm sure Bungie would've stuck me with the exact same one for every single engram.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 20:57 (2827 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Epiphany:...
a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.
a literary work or section of a work presenting, usually symbolically, such a moment of revelation and insight.

Destiny should be a Book. Destiny should be a Movie (maybe). Destiny - as it is - shouldn't be a video game.

*SIGH*

Good Heavens. We are in year three and they are still squandering their own IPs potential.

That said, I have had fun. So. Yeah.

Invisible walls EVERYWHERE

by Avateur @, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 23:34 (2826 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I'm only in the first mission and holy shit. Stop it Bungie. It sucked in Halo 3, it still sucks now.

Waiting until the raid is complete to review

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 23:52 (2826 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Left me wanting...

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 12:55 (2826 days ago) @ Ragashingo

More!

It was a great little short story, I was sad it was over so fast. I guess I wanted a novella.

So, the story missions could have been stretched out more, given more tasks to do, more things to investigate and learn. As it stands it was over super quick. I look forward to going back through the story missions with my other characters and taking more time while doing so.

Also, I'm excited to explore the progress book.

yeah, went by too fast

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 13:19 (2826 days ago) @ dogcow

i wasn't trying to speed run it. i was looking around during the missions for dead ghosts and whatnot. and then Lord Saladin says that it's time to finish this, and am thinking "already?"

i still need to do the strikes and quests, so i haven't exhausted everything, just thought the story would be longer and more in-depth.

The final fight was really fun though.

yeah, went by too fast

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 15:44 (2826 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

The final fight was fantastic - and AFTER it was done, I found out (by accident) how to get ammo for the axe. So now I want to run it again, to try it with an axe that actually works. :)

yeah, went by too fast

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 15:45 (2826 days ago) @ Claude Errera

The final fight was fantastic - and AFTER it was done, I found out (by accident) how to get ammo for the axe. So now I want to run it again, to try it with an axe that actually works. :)

There is actually two ways to get ammo for it. Basic melee'ing a guy gives you 2 ammo and then there is the fire locations.

yeah, went by too fast

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 15:47 (2826 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

There is actually two ways to get ammo for it. Basic melee'ing a guy gives you 2 ammo and then there is the fire locations.

Wait, what? The only way I finished it was meleeing them (with the axe) - I didn't get any ammo that way!

yeah, went by too fast

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 16:00 (2826 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Think of it like a Sword except the normal attack will add 2 if you connect. The power attack uses up 10. If you have a bunch of enemies and take them out with normal attacks instead of one big attack you can recharge a good bit of ammo.

yeah, went by too fast

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 16:10 (2826 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Think of it like a Sword except the normal attack will add 2 if you connect. The power attack uses up 10. If you have a bunch of enemies and take them out with normal attacks instead of one big attack you can recharge a good bit of ammo.

Ah. It never occurred to me to use it on anything except the siva'd lords. :)

yeah, went by too fast

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 17:13 (2826 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Ah. It never occurred to me to use it on anything except the siva'd lords. :)

I pretty much only used it on the siva'd lords, but I did get 2 ammo for each melee.

yeah, went by too fast

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 17:12 (2826 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Similar, but, I stumbled on the fact that you could get a little ammo by using the melee button, but I didn't know about standing by the fires (heck, I didn't even see them in the frantic slam-fest that was the final fight) until after the fight was over.

yeah, went by too fast

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 18:17 (2826 days ago) @ Claude Errera

yep same here. i beat it on the first try, but died simultaneously. So i switched from stormcaller to sunsinger, and ended up beating it with a sliver of life left. So i actually went through it twice before figuring out how the ax worked.

SPOILER:

i noticed that when i hit Right Bumper to melee that i got 1 ammo that quickly went away, so i did the entire encounter in the center of the room just hitting RB RT RB RT RB. After the battle was over, i decided to explore for ghosts (there's at least 1 siva cluster in there btw), and that is when i figured out how the ax could be recharged with fire.

yeah, went by too fast

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 18:25 (2826 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

yep same here. i beat it on the first try, but died simultaneously. So i switched from stormcaller to sunsinger, and ended up beating it with a sliver of life left. So i actually went through it twice before figuring out how the ax worked.

SPOILER:

i noticed that when i hit Right Bumper to melee that i got 1 ammo that quickly went away, so i did the entire encounter in the center of the room just hitting RB RT RB RT RB. After the battle was over, i decided to explore for ghosts (there's at least 1 siva cluster in there btw), and that is when i figured out how the ax could be recharged with fire.

I basically was getting my ass handed to me by the dude and I ran back to where you start and I just happened to be standing right by the fire that recharged it. Lucky as hell :-)

Left me wanting... *slight spoilers*

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 13:19 (2826 days ago) @ dogcow

More!

It was a great little short story, I was sad it was over so fast. I guess I wanted a novella.

So, the story missions could have been stretched out more, given more tasks to do, more things to investigate and learn. As it stands it was over super quick. I look forward to going back through the story missions with my other characters and taking more time while doing so.

I was chatting with Cyber about the story a bit... I really liked it, and couldn't quite put my finger on "why". It's not that it was anything particularly deep or well developed.
As I think about it, I'm realizing the the thing that made me like it so much is the way they directly tied the history and lore with your current struggles together. Previous Destiny expansions or sub-plots have tried to do similar things in the past, but I've always found it to be one-sided. We learn a little bit about the history of Crota and the moon, as well as the Fireteam that "went down into the pit", but we never actually see anything tied to that fireteam. We just hear Eris talking about them non-stop.

I think RoI's story is very similar to the TTK mission where you go down into the Vault of Glass in search of Praedyth. None of Praedyth's story had been mentioned in the game previously, but we knew the name (thanks to the VoG weapons) which helped peak some interest as the missions starts and you first hear his name. As you work your way through, Praedyth's story is uncovered in a way that ties directly to the threat you are currently facing. You learn something about all factions involved, not just the bad guys or just the good guys. I find details like that help make the game-world feel more complete and fleshed out.

well put.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 13:21 (2826 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

One of my favorite things about the Subclass quests...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 13:47 (2826 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

As I think about it, I'm realizing the the thing that made me like it so much is the way they directly tied the history and lore with your current struggles together. Previous Destiny expansions or sub-plots have tried to do similar things in the past, but I've always found it to be one-sided. We learn a little bit about the history of Crota and the moon, as well as the Fireteam that "went down into the pit", but we never actually see anything tied to that fireteam. We just hear Eris talking about them non-stop.

You interacted with people who had been there before, and left evidence of their presence. There are bodies, scorch marks, and a sense that you're on the trail and catching up. You never do (in time) of course, but the sense of connection was there. Sucks that you can't replay them, they were a real treat.

That was one of the great things about Halo back in the day. Seeing the Lifeboats fly by, finding the crash site, then finding the survivors as they're in the middle of a battle, and working to save enough survivors so that you can rebuild your forces to mount a counter-attack on one of the enemy ships that caused you to evacuate in the first place? Man...

Destiny definitely needs more "things happened here" moments...

One of my favorite things about the Subclass quests... *sp*

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 13:58 (2826 days ago) @ Korny

You interacted with people who had been there before, and left evidence of their presence. There are bodies, scorch marks, and a sense that you're on the trail and catching up. You never do (in time) of course, but the sense of connection was there. Sucks that you can't replay them, they were a real treat.

That was one of the great things about Halo back in the day. Seeing the Lifeboats fly by, finding the crash site, then finding the survivors as they're in the middle of a battle, and working to save enough survivors so that you can rebuild your forces to mount a counter-attack on one of the enemy ships that caused you to evacuate in the first place? Man...

I personally thought the still hot cut marks on the walls that carved a path for you at the beginning was a very nice touch. It felt like you were following a giant beast that had cut it's way through the cosmodrome.

The other thing I really wish that Destiny would do is having a feeling of battle between good and evil that is in progress. We get teased about it when we defend a spot waiting for the hawks to bring reinforcements only to find out "Oh, you killed everything? Okay we will just hover here and watch"

I know the AI isn't that great, but frankly I don't care. What I wouldn't give to come upon a couple AI Guardians in a skirmish with some enemies. All we ever get is skirmishes between Enemies. The only fight I see between gaurdians and enemies is either myself or rando's fighting in a public space, which is just a slaughtering ground.

One of my favorite things about the Subclass quests... *sp*

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 14:47 (2826 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I personally thought the still hot cut marks on the walls that carved a path for you at the beginning was a very nice touch. It felt like you were following a giant beast that had cut it's way through the cosmodrome.

The other thing I really wish that Destiny would do is having a feeling of battle between good and evil that is in progress. We get teased about it when we defend a spot waiting for the hawks to bring reinforcements only to find out "Oh, you killed everything? Okay we will just hover here and watch"

I know the AI isn't that great, but frankly I don't care. What I wouldn't give to come upon a couple AI Guardians in a skirmish with some enemies. All we ever get is skirmishes between Enemies. The only fight I see between gaurdians and enemies is either myself or rando's fighting in a public space, which is just a slaughtering ground.

Would love this. I can understand the difficulty of having friendly NPCs in public spaces, but otherwise, why not?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 13:55 (2826 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

More!

I was chatting with Cyber about the story a bit... I really liked it, and couldn't quite put my finger on "why". It's not that it was anything particularly deep or well developed.

I think RoI's story is very similar to the TTK mission where you go down into the Vault of Glass in search of Praedyth. None of Praedyth's story had been mentioned in the game previously, but we knew the name (thanks to the VoG weapons) which helped peak some interest as the missions starts and you first hear his name. As you work your way through, Praedyth's story is uncovered in a way that ties directly to the threat you are currently facing. You learn something about all factions involved, not just the bad guys or just the good guys. I find details like that help make the game-world feel more complete and fleshed out.

Indeed.

I think part of it is that the story of the Iron Lords, all of it is based on Earth and affected Humanity. The Hive? Their story rising form short lived prey to immortals rampaging across the galaxy destroying entire civilizations is awesome, but our Guardians are only affected by the very end of Crota and Oryx's story. Same thing with the Vex, and the Cabal. The Fallen are a little more closely linked to us because of the Awoken and Twilight Gap and their occupation of the Cosmodrome, but event still, they had their entire Golden Age and Whirlwind happen many years ago outside our view.

Maybe a lot of this could be solved with decent cutscenes. Letting every player see Oryx's forces smash civilization after civilization would have made his defeat much more impactful, for instance. Instead we got like one sentence from our Ghost alluding to them destroying thousands of world or whatever...

The Grimoire is great. I love the stories. But exposing those stories in game certainly makes a difference!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 14:04 (2826 days ago) @ Ragashingo

More!

Indeed.

I think part of it is that the story of the Iron Lords, all of it is based on Earth and affected Humanity. The Hive? Their story rising form short lived prey to immortals rampaging across the galaxy destroying entire civilizations is awesome, but our Guardians are only affected by the very end of Crota and Oryx's story. Same thing with the Vex, and the Cabal. The Fallen are a little more closely linked to us because of the Awoken and Twilight Gap and their occupation of the Cosmodrome, but event still, they had their entire Golden Age and Whirlwind happen many years ago outside our view.

Maybe a lot of this could be solved with decent cutscenes. Letting every player see Oryx's forces smash civilization after civilization would have made his defeat much more impactful, for instance. Instead we got like one sentence from our Ghost alluding to them destroying thousands of world or whatever...

The Grimoire is great. I love the stories. But exposing those stories in game certainly makes a difference!

Your post just helped something click into place in my mind:

We learn a little about Crota's history in terms of his attack on the moon, but we never learn anything about who he is, how the Hive operate, what it takes to rise to power within their culture, etc (the Taken King takes a couple baby steps in this direction, but very little).

Same with the other factions: pretty much all the player ever learns about them is how they relate as a threat. In some stories, that's ok (Halo CE, for example). But if the enemies are treated as 2-dimensional threats, you really need compelling development on the Hero's side to make up for it; something Destiny clearly lacks.

As basic as it is, the story in RoI is the first time a piece of Destiny content has told a complete narrative. We understand the villains, we're given context through the history of the Iron Lords (which helps establish our own motives), and everything makes sense in the ways it needs to without digging into the grimoire to explain huge plot holes.

About the in-game writing...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 14:40 (2826 days ago) @ Ragashingo

since we spent so much time prejudging it. Good writing can be made great by a great vocal performance (the same works in reverse, I'm sure). The voice of Saladin has always been effective as the voice of the Iron Banner, but I grew a bit weary of his somber pronouncements as the game wore on. It seemed like Shiro was set up as a foil, and I like that voice actor, but his voice is too similar to Saladin's for it to work as well as it might have. Contrast to Cayde's interactions with Eris or Petra and Variks. Probably unfair comparisons, but you get my drift. I really like Tyra Karn as a character.

Plotwise, I like the main questline story a lot--like others, I wish it had been a bit longer, but I'm glad it didn't have anything that felt like filler. Most of the missions made me feel like I was doing something new and I especially enjoyed the last one. Any disappointment about the length was offset by the knowledge that The Taken King ended up being much more substantive than I thought it would be with all the quests that unlocked and so far I like the things they are doing that are similar, like using a heretofore multiplayer space for a PVE mission.

Nits and bits I liked

Liked the "young wolf" stuff. It was endearing and the Iron Lords are probably the only characters who can talk about guardians that way.

There were times when it seemed that questions were being addressed to the guardian, but were answered by the ghost. Is "ghostsplaining" a thing? It almost made me long for the "no time to explain" cutscene, where guardians and ghosts at least had a negotiable relationship.

Some lines were fine as written but were delivered awkwardly. Some lines were just bad. "Puppeted" is not a word. Geez, guys. That kind of pissed me off that something that dumb made it in.

In b4 #so-and-sowasright.

by Avateur @, Thursday, September 22, 2016, 02:01 (2825 days ago) @ Kermit

In b4 #so-and-sowasright.

Insofar that there was a story in this thing, I guess it was enjoyable. But yeah, #avateurwasright. Destiny 2 is where it's at, I hope! :D

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, September 22, 2016, 02:43 (2825 days ago) @ Kermit

There were times when it seemed that questions were being addressed to the guardian, but were answered by the ghost. Is "ghostsplaining" a thing? It almost made me long for the "no time to explain" cutscene, where guardians and ghosts at least had a negotiable relationship.

The logical conclusion: Ghost is the protagonist. We're just there to shoot stuff and ferry him from door to door.

...or we're needed to fire the guns and fly the ships. :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, September 22, 2016, 02:54 (2825 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread