Supremacy sucks (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 12:55 (2825 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

You can safely call it shotguns only. It might be a bit more fun with a good team, but if you don't like shotguns and don't have a decent shotgun (I don't) then it's incredibly hard to do well. As soon as I'm done with the stupid quest line and bounties I'm never playing it again.

Haven't played it yet, but Kill Confirmed is my favorite CoD gametype, so some tips apply:

-Keep mobile. You won't find too many snipers, so don't be afraid to push into enemy-controlled areas.

-Don't travel alone. Your enemies won't, and even if you or your teammate dies, you can collect their tags crest and deny the enemy the score (and you can turn it around on them).

-Because of the required mobility, Auto Rifles, hand cannons, and Shotguns are king, but if you want to snipe, be sure to coordinate with your team so that you have runners picking up your drops. But yeah, since you have to push towards enemies to grab their crests, shotguns and fusion rifles are the go-to special weapons, followed by sidearms.

-Use crests as bait. Enemies will often rush crests on the ground, so you can use them (especially your teammates') to lure them into an ambush. Watch out for enemies doing the same, though (eye on that radar!).

Judging by Cruel's complaint, I feel like Supremacy will be a really fun gametype for the CQB pros (and I mean, I'm the CQB guy here, heh...)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread