Well, Korny finally got his Wail... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 15:52 (2825 days ago) @ TheeChaos
edited by Korny, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 16:32

Like many of you, I spent my time checking out the new vendor gear. I actually did not buy any gear until after completing the main quest after what happened during Taken King release (bought a weapon then got the better quest variant 15 minutes later.

After weighing the weapons on my own, without any internet influence, I went with the Angel's Advocate. Really amazing MIDA-type scout Rifle with Outlaw, Explosive Rounds or Smallbore, and Reactive reload. The sights on it are decent as well which is a big plus because great perks are useless if you cannot hit anything. The ttk is very quick in PVE and not to be ignored in pvp. With explosive rounds it has a 14 round magazine to compliment Outlaw.

My next purchase may be the Dear Orbit Shotgun Last Ditch 001 because of the range rolls and rangefinder, as well as a slightly higher RoF than Conspiracy Theory.

What was your first purchase?

I didn't have enough marks to buy anything, but I had edged FWC enough for a weapon drop, and got a 348 Hand Cannon "The Wail". It feels just like a Devil You Know, but has Triple Tap, Reactive Reload, and Hammer Forged/Smallbore.
Pretty dang satisfying to use, but also slightly depressing, because... well, you know.

Can't wait for the reset so that I can buy New Monarchy's Sahara-class Auto Rifle.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread