Question about optimum Grimoire reading (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 17:16 (2825 days ago) @ Earendil

What I'd like to do is read all the new RoI grimoire cards I've collected, without searching and clicking a dozen times between each card. It would seem that Bungie.net is thus not the way to do this. I'm aware of a few other sites on the internet that keep databases, but the ones I've explored now and in the past show you ALL the grimoire, not just the ones for your character. I could have sworn I was on a site once that only showed you the ones your character had discovered, and showed them to you in the order they were found. Does anyone know what site that might have been?

I'm also open to hearing how others like to read the Grimoire cards.

I'm curious too. I have purposely read very little Grimoire (barely any, all the way back to Year 1) until I can find a medium to easily read them all at once, not as I find them one by one. Remembering which cards I acquired during a play session is near impossible and going out of my way to try to look 1 or more up mid play session or right after playing is next to impossible.

This might be pie in the sky hopes;
Like you, I don't want to click through an interface, and I don't want to fuss with a touch screen in the application or try to recall which navigable tree I have already fumbled through before.

Recently on the sub-Reddit someone used one of those book printing websites (like cafepress but for books, not t-shirts or office junk) and created a paperback collection of the Books Of Sorrow. It was fairly expensive for a paperback, so I skipped out on preordering. As has been said many times before, I would love for a physical copy of the Grimoire I can hold in hand. Turning a page in a book is much easier for me than clomping through a web browser or mobile application.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread