Hope is a wonderful thing *OT* (Off-Topic)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, July 15, 2013, 16:55 (3940 days ago)

Completely off-topic, but this was too amusing to not post (cross-posted on HBO, since I don't know where folks lurk these days):

Today I found something I've been searching for over the years and was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be a little more than I expected (watch, you'll see):
The MacTiques Road Show (MacAddict, April 2001)

Background: There was a magazine in the 90's called MacAddict, and they used to ship a CD "coverdisc" along with every issue. The disc was loaded with shareware and demos, but also had a Staff Video feature every month. One particular video was a favorite of mine, "The MacTiques Road Show", which was a play on "The Antiques Road Show" on PBS. After years of intermittent searching, I finally found the episode today in a disc image uploaded to The Internet Archive.

I had zero idea that Frankie was in this video until I watched it today, but after all this time I think the cameo was even better than the actual episode!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread