I've been enjoying the Warlock gear (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, September 23, 2016, 19:50 (2925 days ago) @ Beorn

I can't speak for Titans or Hunters, but I've got to disagree about the Warlock gear. I was never a fan of the TTK Warlock getup, but the new Vanguard/Crucible stuff for Warlocks looks great to me. I love the clean lines and color themes. Very excited to see what they've got in store for Trials, the raid, and Iron Banner.

I agree. I find myself holding on to a Temporis Floe IV chestpiece. Something about the symmetry is just a breath of fresh air for me. Same for the Days of Iron chestpiece and gauntlets, which I wasn't a fan of until I checked them out on my own Guardian.

I've never really found a helmet that I loved besides the Facade of the Hezen Lords, but the Hadron Gale IV is really awesome. Reminds me of a cyber-ninja helmet, like something that the Warlocks stole from Titans. Plus, it matches the style of the Voidfang Vestments, which is great.

Also, we have a few more boot options than different wimpy cowboy boots, which makes me happy.

My current look:

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread