Bite-sized Backstory 0: Any Interest? (Destiny)
Many times I’ve seen people here on DBO say that while they may be interested in Destiny’s backstory and the wide ranging tales of the Grimoire, they don’t have enough time or interest to dig through the numerous and often poorly organized cards. Or, that they don’t know where to begin.
There are so many good stories spread across the Grimoire that can be told, but even the greatest stories don’t mean much if they never get told. I’d like to help tell those stories to those of you who haven’t yet had the chance or the time to hear them. But I don’t really want to start on a long project if nobody really cares.
So, I ask you this: Instead of being pointed at the Grimoire section Bungie.net or even the substantially more organized Ishtar Collective, would you have any interest in an ongoing series that walks slowly through the Grimoire packaging and summarizing the stories into bite-sized chunks and occasionally providing bits of insight and commentary?
I’ve written the first two pieces of Bite-sized Backstory below and invite you to give them a read and let me know what you think of their content and the overall project.
- Bite-sized Backstory 0: Any Interest? -
- Bite-sized Backstory 1: Fundament - Ragashingo, 2016-09-27, 02:52
- Bite-sized Backstory 2: The Brave Exiled Sisters - Ragashingo, 2016-09-27, 02:53
- I REQUIRE MOAR!! - Beorn, 2016-09-27, 03:01
- "YES" would be an gross understatement - ZackDark, 2016-09-27, 03:09
- Nah - Avateur, 2016-09-27, 03:22
- Absolutely! - breitzen, 2016-09-27, 03:33
- Any Interest? Absolutely! - Oholiab, 2016-09-27, 12:42
- Bite-sized Backstory 0: Any Interest? - BeardFade, 2016-09-27, 14:17