Fallen (Eliksni) Height Chart (Destiny)

by skylercriwall, Sunday, November 13, 2016, 23:02 (2859 days ago)
edited by skylercriwall, Sunday, November 13, 2016, 23:14

Hey guys, I am pretty new to this forum, but I've found it to be very helpful when it comes to the Destiny fandom and other interesting things!

I may be a bit late when it comes to Destiny related things, but I thought I'd throw this out here, because I found that it was severely lacking from any public forum or wikia that had anything to do with the Fallen from Destiny...

Now, have in mind that this chart is in no way canon at all, but merely my observation from the game and from what lore tells us about, how Ether apparently can make the Fallen grow depending on the quantity they get. Which is why we have Dregs that are about the same size of an adult human male (around 6 feet) and the Kells that can be really damn enormous..

*Keep in mind that Captains can vary a lot in sizes, so this is just an approximate height I've set for them. They can be shorter and taller depending on what type of Captain and so forth..

**Also the images I found of the individual Fallen classes are slightly hunched, so they are slightly taller than what is shown.

Click to see the full size!

[image]

Anyway, I'd love to hear what you guys think!

Nice!

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, November 13, 2016, 23:56 (2859 days ago) @ skylercriwall

- No text -

Nice!

by skylercriwall, Monday, November 14, 2016, 03:54 (2859 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Thank you :D

Not Bad!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, November 14, 2016, 00:20 (2859 days ago) @ skylercriwall

- No text -

Not Bad!

by skylercriwall, Monday, November 14, 2016, 03:55 (2859 days ago) @ Morpheus

Yay! :D

Loftus? Is that you? (Retorical)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, November 14, 2016, 01:52 (2859 days ago) @ skylercriwall

- No text -

Loftus? Is that you? (Retorical)

by skylercriwall, Monday, November 14, 2016, 03:55 (2859 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Hahahaha XD

Nice job. :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, November 14, 2016, 01:53 (2859 days ago) @ skylercriwall

- No text -

Nice job. :)

by skylercriwall, Monday, November 14, 2016, 03:56 (2859 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Thank you~! c:

Good job, scalemaster!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, November 14, 2016, 02:02 (2859 days ago) @ skylercriwall

- No text -

Good job, scalemaster!

by skylercriwall, Monday, November 14, 2016, 03:56 (2859 days ago) @ Kermit

Scalemaster? XD

Good job, scalemaster!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, November 14, 2016, 04:48 (2859 days ago) @ skylercriwall

Scalemaster? XD

Stephen Loftus's gamertag.

You might enjoy this if you've never seen it.
http://halo.bungie.org/misc/sloftus_scalecomparison/

Good job, scalemaster!

by skylercriwall, Monday, November 14, 2016, 05:01 (2859 days ago) @ bluerunner

Ooooh, nice!
I'm not the biggest Halo fan, but I do enjoy learning about lore and such!

Love it!

by Oholiab @, Monday, November 14, 2016, 02:07 (2859 days ago) @ skylercriwall

I'm a sucker for infographics and fan art. You combined them well!

Love it!

by skylercriwall, Monday, November 14, 2016, 03:56 (2859 days ago) @ Oholiab

I'm glad you like it!

Is Draksis really that sort? I thought he was Archon level.

by Funkmon @, Monday, November 14, 2016, 16:00 (2858 days ago) @ skylercriwall

And how tall are archons?

Is Draksis really that sort? I thought he was Archon level.

by skylercriwall, Monday, November 14, 2016, 16:36 (2858 days ago) @ Funkmon
edited by skylercriwall, Monday, November 14, 2016, 16:39

As I stated, Captains can vary in size, but the height I've set them at, is just an approximate. This all depends on what rank they are (Minor, Major, etc...) and what extra name they have on their class, such as; Archon, Kell, Prime, etc. So no, he's not that "short", he's one of the taller Archon Captains.

As for Archon heights, that again depends on Minor, Major, etc. and generally how much Ether is distributed to them. Like, an Archon Prime would be VERY tall, but a generic Archon is more likely around the same height as a typical Captain, which is approx. 8-9 feet

Really? Are you making that up?

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, November 16, 2016, 02:10 (2857 days ago) @ skylercriwall

- No text -

Really? Are you making that up?

by skylercriwall, Wednesday, November 16, 2016, 11:01 (2857 days ago) @ Funkmon
edited by skylercriwall, Wednesday, November 16, 2016, 11:05

It's my estimation guess and observation from what they're titled in lore. Now, it is limited what we're given of information in the lore in general, even when looking deeply into it. So I've had to do a bit of guessing, when also cross referencing with their size and names throughout the game, together with the lore, and similarities to real life ranks the best I could.

In lore, the Archons are the high priests, but they're also of the Captain rank. They typically have a Major added to them of what I've seen, but I'm guessing they can also be a low ranked Archon.. You know.. Like a newbie Archon or something, kind of how in the military they have stripes within your rank that determines how low or high you are in the militia.. And if I know fantasy right, this type of ranking is more often than not transferred into this specific media.

I'm also working on a better look for their heads and faces, because I'm not super happy with what they look like under the mask. I love the four eyes they have, but the mouth is a bit lazy when one takes into account that the lore says they have mandibles.... ._.

very useful for the raid

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, November 14, 2016, 18:01 (2858 days ago) @ skylercriwall

It's important to know what height each enemy is so you can properly kill them in height order.

very useful for the raid

by skylercriwall, Monday, November 14, 2016, 18:24 (2858 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Pffff, I guess?? XD
It was mostly made for general lore knowledge, character development and for writers, but I guess it can be used for in-game measurements too? XD

very useful for the raid

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, November 14, 2016, 18:49 (2858 days ago) @ skylercriwall
edited by Kermit, Monday, November 14, 2016, 19:02

He's referencing a hilarious prank. Wish I had been there.

very useful for the raid

by skylercriwall, Monday, November 14, 2016, 19:09 (2858 days ago) @ Kermit

Ooooooh, yeah... I wouldn't know... Inside jokes are hard to follow when you weren't there and don't know the reason behind it, and the the general concept of the topic....

very useful for the raid

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, November 14, 2016, 20:17 (2858 days ago) @ skylercriwall

Ooooooh, yeah... I wouldn't know... Inside jokes are hard to follow when you weren't there and don't know the reason behind it, and the the general concept of the topic....

That's why I wanted to explain. Don't be put off by our obscure references. You've done good work! :)

very useful for the raid

by skylercriwall, Monday, November 14, 2016, 20:25 (2858 days ago) @ Kermit

Thank you ^^

+1

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, November 14, 2016, 23:12 (2858 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

+1

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 01:25 (2858 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Funny thing is, because of the content, I misread and thought Blackstar had posted your comment. Had you heard the story of his telling a friend those were the rules?

+1

by skylercriwall, Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 09:27 (2858 days ago) @ Kermit

Uuuuh.. Talking to me or the other one?

Blackt1g3r

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 14:33 (2857 days ago) @ skylercriwall

- No text -

ahhh ok

by skylercriwall, Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 15:05 (2857 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

+1

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 21:21 (2857 days ago) @ Kermit

I've heard it from several places. We played it on Morpheus the other week for Aksis as well. It's the joke that keeps on giving!

Blackstar's "by height" gag is seriously one of the greats.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, November 16, 2016, 02:12 (2857 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I've pulled it on people and it's never not funny.

Blackstar's "by height" gag is seriously one of the greats.

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Thursday, November 17, 2016, 23:54 (2855 days ago) @ Funkmon

I Want It On Record That I Did NOT Fall For It.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, November 23, 2016, 01:07 (2850 days ago) @ Funkmon

...at first.

Almost as soon as he started talking, I said to myself "He's just fuckin' with me, we'll get to the real stuff before we start the boss." And I was just sitting there going "Uh huh. Uh huh." Not really absorbing the information. But then no one else said anything--they didn't laugh or correct him or add on anything ridiculous enough to actually give it away. I remember going, "Wait, you're serious!" And that bastard got me right back on the hook.

That first round, I didn't even fire at anything; I was literally just watching Blackstar to see what he was doing. At some point, we messed up something and had to wipe. I started grabbing ammo of course and that's when I went back into 'player mode' and immediately remembered these Fallen don't have names. So by sheer poker face perseverance(or I guess mouth?) and muted teammates, he convinced me right at the end.

However, that would bring an interesting twist--killing the Servitors in order?

I like to think I helped...

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, November 23, 2016, 02:02 (2850 days ago) @ Morpheus

Ok, I'll just start this now and claim the best thing is to just to do a practice run before someone gives the joke away.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread