Seven Seraphs (/-/ Rampant Speculation /-/)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, February 11, 2017, 20:33 (2630 days ago) @ CyberKN
edited by Ragashingo, Saturday, February 11, 2017, 21:06

As far as I know, the Seven Seraphs haven't been mentioned in an official capacity since... before Destiny released?

Actually, it was also mentioned during the Cosmodrome ride along that the Seven Serephs were a group who build Rasputin's Serephim Vault.

Then, there's the Grimoire card Lord Timur. It implies that some Exos might either be Warminds or be controlled by them:

You seem far too obsessed with these ‘Warminds’.” Timur stops and stares into the horizon as if smelling something; not danger, discovery. He draws his fellow Iron Lord close. “Tell me, Felwinter,” he whispers, “what does the word Seraph mean to you?”

Exos being controlled by Warminds would fit with four Ishtar Collective scientist Maya Sundaresh and her wife Chioma Esi, along with Duane-McNiadh, and Dr. Shim returning to a Vex structure in the form of "biomechanical proxies" with their thoughts firewalled and passed through a Warmind to keep them safe from Vex interference. (Ghost Fragment: Vex 4, See also: The Exo Stranger, Founder of the Future War Cult?)

Also, our ever present Clovis Bray was involved:

"With all respect, Lord Timur, whatever game you are playing with me has gone on far too long. This is just another Dead Zone."

"Oh, is it?"

Timur directs Felwinter's eyes towards the eastern horizon, where a building crowned with the initials "C.B." is now in view.

"We all have creators – humans, Exo, Warminds, even those poor Awoken. Some are just easier to find."

Let's just say I can't wait to really dig in to the story of the Iron Lords! :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread