Hahaha, I felt bad leaving in the middle of the stories (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 12:47 (2620 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Yep, it was fun! I had to go make dinner for the family, so I had to leave pretty soon after, but Tsunami, his dad and I had an amazing time destroying Phogoth. After doing the daily, I rejoined and I got to listen in on his stories and experiences.

Fun fact: Bluerunner did not inhale once. XD

If you're wondering why my dad's gamertag is so odd, it's the ID of one the ships he was an officer on.

In retrospect I should have insisted I get to play with the your dad, since we're likely close to the same age. I'll add him as a friend, and do let him know that he's welcome to play any time.

Oh and thanks for getting me to 400!

You're welcome. I hope everyone had a good time. Blue's stories were worth staying on past my target completion time.

I don't know if the private match thing is going to work as well for team forming as it did in the Halo days because of the size limitation for Rumble. I may bring the Co-op Night random team generator out of retirement. Or I could just wing it like I did last night.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread