Episode 1 (not that one)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 19:44 (3917 days ago) @ General Vagueness
edited by Pyromancy, Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 20:32

There isn't actually anything yet except trailer stuff and the guy (NCSUDuncan?) showing through sometimes, but... well, no adjustable resolution? That 720p+ (plus!) is a little hard on my system. Also, having to sign up with Facebook? welp, there goes any chance of me chatting on there, I'll be in IRC if you need me
edit: sorry, no, you can sign up for just a Twitch account... (the stream is still potentially iffy though)

The video stream makes my computer cry falsetto *in the year 2000!*
However my 'Superphone' is running it quite well via mobile data :D What a world we live in.
I don't have a Twitch account and don't plan on creating one, but wish I could participate in the chat. It would be cool if there was a way to localize the chat here on the DBO somewhere or IRC, while still displaying the video feed.
Loving it so far, keep it up Duncan!

---Edit---
I like the free flowing unscripted nature, its fun and light natured. Like you said we are all friends. So saying next week will be "more written" isn't necessarily better. Just my opinion. It is easy to overscript or overproduce.
Better for it to feel like we are sitting around in the same room at a LAN just casually talking about Bungie; interesting stories, rumors, and future ideas, etc. (I know, tough to do when there is not much subject matter out there yet)
Rather than watching/listening to another mailsack/news feed clone.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread