Speaking of things you are playing . . . (DBO)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, June 22, 2017, 16:03 (2493 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Did you start Wolfenstein, yet? You mentioned wanting to start it last Saturday, I think.

Whenever you do, push through the first mission. It suuuuucks. It's bad. The game gets much better in every regard afterwards.

I quit playing halfway through the first mission, but, luckily the Giant Bomb guys talked about that exact thing on this week's podcast, and said it gets much better. I took them at their word and pushed through, and I'm glad I did.

I did exactly the same thing, but I'd also read not to judge the game by that. I bought it new and I've been wanting to play it but never fit it in. I'll let you know.

I want to play Horizon again, but I think I'm going to wait until shortly before the DLC drops, so I can play it and then roll right into the DLC.

I used my first fast travel pack yesterday. Otherwise, I've been treating it like a real world simulator, roaming around, doing only missions that were convenient to where I was. My latest tactic has been calling my steed and letting him/her/it kill the baddies. (The "animal" behavior in this game is fantastic.) It's been great, but I think it's time to spend some shards, update everything, and get down to business. I've got more flowers and sticks than you can shake a stick at.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread