Community Game Night, Wednesday August 21, 2013

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 08:00 (3908 days ago) @ Xenos

Oh good I didn't miss it this time.

Alright, so this week we are going to try and do a non-Bungie game, which I think we're going to try to do every other week if we can keep interest in non-Bungie games. It'll be Wednesday since Tuesday is the night DBO TV airs.

but I will :/

Anyway, by far the most popular game on the poll aside from Bungie games was: Grand Theft Auto IV! Details the same as usual, 9pm ET, 6pm PT and message me (XenosKB) when you get online if you are playing. Also let me know if you think you are coming or not on this thread so I can gauge interest.

:\
It's not a lack of interest, on my part, it's a lack of other multiplayer games... well, I do have Half-Life and its expansions and Half-Life 2 and its deathmatch thing, but I've only played Half-Life multiplayer once before, and I haven't played much of HL2 period... I also have all the original/older Doom games but I've never played their multiplayer.
Side note, what happened to this being run by NCSUDuncan; was this and is this official?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread