Blind raiding (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, August 29, 2017, 09:28 (2403 days ago)

There's only one activity that I feel very strongly about in Destiny, and that's blind raiding.

I very badly want to do a blind raid in Destiny 2. In my experience, it can take 10+ hours over the course of a week (or maybe more). I'm torn about platform. On the PS4 the flawless raiders will probably regroup with their midnight start times. My beloved deeply flawed raiders are probably up for it, but can we all commit to a week of play?

I used to count on all my old Halo buddies on the Xbox, but it seems we've gotten into routines. The admins will probably organize a raid . Chappy's group probably will, too. Who else?

I'm thinking the last week of September or maybe the week after that. Can five other guardians promise to stay blind until then?

I would've given this more thought and maybe set up a google doc or pencil in some events or try to recruit individuals, but I'm going out of town and won't be back until launch day. I'll need to concentrate on one platform before the blind raid, and I'm really in a quandary.

Who's with me?

Reply here or in e-mail. I'm willing to help coordinate more than one blind raid even if I don't end up participating on your platform. Just want to get this ball rolling.

Kerm

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread